iPad STREET FIGHTER IV Volt - [Capcom]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Jun 29, 2011.

1. D4Gamers

D4Gamers Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2012
    Ok, No problem. :)

2. mooken

mooken Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2011
    Canada
    #27022 mooken, May 2, 2012
    Last edited: May 2, 2012
    OH MY GOODNESS THAT LOOKS AMAZING.
    32 characters
    combo training mode
    WIFI PLUS MESSAGES BETWEEN MATCHES
    I AM JUMPING SHIP
    BYE BYE EVERYONE

3. iVoloster

iVoloster Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Insurance
    NY
    Uh oh looks like I'll be switching to kof,hopefully the online is as good or better than Volt.

4. DoctaMario

DoctaMario Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    Nashville, TN
    Maybe you were drunk when you played him. Cmon we all know you Brits are fans of the sauce. ;) Drunken fist For Thr Wins (Thr ones you can remember anyway!) xD

Police is one of those players that takes a lot of chances. I've played him a few times and I can't really pinpoint how or why he beat me. But he would get these seemingly psychic Flash Kicks like he knew exactly what I was gonna so next. He's a shit-talker but he's a great player.

Hahahaha yes!!!

I'm there with ya brother! I've been doing combo training already in preparation. I never really had any reason to learn Thr game but I do now! I'll likely be getting this tomorrow when it comes out and I couldn't be happier they finally put multiplayer in this game!

5. rshkhsee

rshkhsee Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2010
    Blashyrkh
    Nice. I hope two things: That they play tested this a million times, and that Capcom will get pissed and one up them with an even MORE badass version of Volt.

6. DoctaMario

Mar 2, 2011
    Nashville, TN
    Sorry for the decline D4 I'm in the car. Not sure when I'll be able to play this week cuz I'm out of town. There's a Dunkin Donuts with wifi near where I'll be so if I can break away and head down there I'll try to hit you up.

7. DoctaMario

Mar 2, 2011
    Nashville, TN
    So far the game doesn't seem to have the kind of bullshit Volt does. But I couldn't be wrong.

SF has more brand recognition so I doubt the community for KoF will be as big but I hope there are more good players. I really hope some of the players from here will take it up!

8. D4Gamers

Feb 2, 2012
    No problem dude dont worry about it, I wouldnt want you to go out of your wat and drive to a Dunkin Donuts to play me lol.

Anyone who wants a game Im down though.

9. D4Gamers

Feb 2, 2012
    G
    Is this out already? Recently played KOF 13 on consoles and it has to be one of the brst fighting games ever played. I will buy right now!!this is going to be the true Volt killer that MvC2 failed to be. :D

10. 0kills

0kills Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2010
    Vs akuma: shoryuken all dive attempts at mid-range. Air tatsu and j.P also snuff out all of akuma's air options. Air hadouken only does 40 dmg and is very vulnerable if done early. Wake up red fireballs can be countered by ultras on reaction. Be very careful at jumping in against akuma from just out of midscreen because max range sweep is safe. In corner, stay one character space away from akuma so you can maintain pressure with c.mk and not get launched by 2nd hit of his shoryuken.

Vs my akuma: don't give me space or I win lol

11. rshkhsee

Feb 28, 2010
    Blashyrkh
    What kind of bullshit? Im sure there will be loads of ragequits and things like that...i wonder what kind of measures they will/have taken against that?

I hope they have a replay system too, ive seen some INTENSE combos done on KOFi....let me find the link..

12. D4Gamers

Feb 2, 2012
    Hey 0kills, questions for you...

Linking Standing Fierce After Standing Roundhouse...Whats the trick? I get it about 70% of the time online I want 100% success.

Your BnB combo? Off of a Divekick, Mine Is St. RH, St.Fierce, Tatsu, Uppercut. Otherwise it would be Standing Fierce, Tatsu, Uppercut for quick punishes.

What are your options on Wakeup? The best I have is backwards Air fireball, Jump back, Divekick.

Air Tatsu? Useless?

Is it generally better to jump in with DiveKick or Palm?

Hit confirming off of crouching light punches, what options do I have? Are they reliable?

Sorry, these things have been bothering me for a long time now and there are no other good Akumas on TouchArcade :p

13. rshkhsee

Feb 28, 2010
    Blashyrkh
    Heres those KOFi clips:

14. Drogbathelegend

Drogbathelegend Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2011
    Good games Duyster! The lag was getting out of control and painful): Let's play tom.

15. DuysterTheBeast

DuysterTheBeast Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2012
    CA, USA
    #27035 DuysterTheBeast, May 2, 2012
    lol the trick is round house next to the opponent and you have to input at the right time or else eat something in return bro :D

like sakura, cr punch tatsu, punch shouyken :) its all in the timing

lol for real, KOF has online now ? Cool. alright boys i will see you over there the same ID. I played that game since the first version KOF 94. its been that long ? holy cow. How i wish i could do it again :)

@dragbathe: lets bring it tomorrow buddy :D

anyway, anyone likes to beat me in the league tourney msg me here. So i will buy some redbull lol :D

16. D4Gamers

Feb 2, 2012
    Yeah I know it has to do with timing which is why Im asking for the trick...to get the timing

17. CaptYadierPR

CaptYadierPR Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    Network Marketing
    Puerto Rico
    #27037 CaptYadierPR, May 2, 2012
    Akumas air tatsu is one of the most dificult cross ups to block in the game, its actually pretty accurate, follow ups are sweep or srk
    Akuma players should use it more often
    If you play arcade mode on grueling the cpu does it alot and catches you off guard

18. CaptYadierPR

CaptYadierPR Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    Network Marketing
    Puerto Rico
    I dont think the update is out yet for kof

19. DuysterTheBeast

DuysterTheBeast Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2012
    CA, USA
    @D4: the trick is to count 1 2 3(press P). It works for me.

20. HarlequinRogue

HarlequinRogue Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Shanghai
    It's a brand-new ap for KOF

KOF:Volt, if you will