iPhone CRABITRON: giant space crab simulation by Two Lives Left

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Thanks for the offers to beta test! The best I can say at the moment is we'll let you know as we progress — we've been steadily improving the game week by week, as well as adding tons of content.

For the moment you can keep up with the progress of CRABITRON on our Facebook page or see the artwork as it's developed on Pinterest. Also Crabitron has a Twitter account (though he mainly talks about crabs).

2. AnarKitty

AnarKitty Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA
    Hoping that life allows you enough time to get this out the door - I've been looking forward to playing it since last fall. :)

Crabitron's gone silent on his Twitter, too - I hope he hasn't forgotten it. :p

3. Crabitron is getting there. We're going to be demoing Crabitron at a local games convention so John put together this trailer showing some of the new developments.

4. famousringo

famousringo Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2011
    Looking good. Gameplay seems about as varied as you can expect from the concept of a giant crab protagonist.

5. pachinkopix

pachinkopix Active Member

Jan 19, 2012
    indie game designer/artist/animator
    Melbourne
    I had a chance to meet the developers and play a build of this game here in Melbourne recently at a conference, and I must say it is an incredible little game. There's so much variety in the way in which you can use the crab claws, attacking defending, feeding and much much more. I really hope that this does well in the app store and gets good exposure because the interaction feels super fresh and interesting.

6. mynameisjesse

mynameisjesse Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Any word on this game? Was looking forward to it.