MICROMON : A Monster Capture Game for Mobile Devices

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by batux1617, Apr 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GlitchSlap

GlitchSlap Member

Feb 20, 2013
    Which app "recently released" and I don't play with kiddie games, excuse me if I don't know which Japanese company owns what. Plus, none of the other mon games have been threatening or THIS much of a clone with a different texture

2. adriilabsjoy

adriilabsjoy Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2012
    Update Guys

New Update From Micromon (MOGA) Facebook Page , It Seems That Arent Going To Be Released This Month Or March :confused::confused: :

MOGA ::

Sorry for the long wait guys! There are a few reasons why we are taking longer than expected. The main reason being the change of scope. We treat our game as a living project and if we see something that we can improve we will work on it.

We had to clean up all the maps to improve the navigation and we are also working around the clock to make new monsters (yes, our awesome art team is back!). In the end this means we will take maybe a couple more months to finish the game but more importantly, you the players, will get a full game with rich content and not some game that you will end up finishing in a few hours and forget about it after.

Sorry for the long wait and thanks for following our project. I really believe that for such a small team as ours, we are making an awesome game! I know some of you are worried about the project, but trust me, the game is coming.

Here are some of the many new monsters our team is working on at this moment. I hope you like them!

[​IMG]

3. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    My guess game is gonna be released in 2014

4. Deixa

Deixa Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2012
    What a load of rubbish. There won't be a game I can tell you this now, no one will see this game ever.

It's a joke of a so called company. So much hype on kickstarter, then the team left so there were only two of them, one doing code the other with graphics, then the graphics guy left so it was one man doing it all, now the team is back.

During that time there was too much to do, then those things were too much and had to spend time undoing the stuff to make it more simple. The graphics had to change, now they going back to what they were doing in the first place.

I think they have confused themselves with their own crap that's pouring out their mouth.

5. Bdzer

Bdzer Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2011
    See you guys in a couple years.

6. Deixa

Deixa Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2012
    This whole thread should be deleted. It has no use anymore.

7. chaos_envoys

chaos_envoys Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    I sensed a pissed fan over here.. Let them do what they want, if this game comes out, then we are blessed with another pokemon like game, if not, there are still tons of good games on app store ;)

8. [M&B]Games

[M&B]Games Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2012
    Just gonna go ahead and say this: We have seen videos of it and it is looking good. How do you get to say there is no game? I personally have had hands on with the game, and it is glorious. Just be patient. It will be worth the wait.

9. Deixa

Deixa Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2012
    How can you say there is a game when the thing is not even ready. I can design and put bits together and stick it on YouTube doesn't mean it's a game. They are playing a game with us by talking absolute rubbish. More months more waiting and I bet when their light bulbs decides to turn on and release it, it will be a pile of rubbish plastered with iAP and buggy as hell. I can just see it.
    What annoyed us is them saying last year it will be released soon then nearly every month after that saying the same old.
    2013 now soon will be March and they still haven't produced anything because they said it will take MORE months. I'm telling you now,
    1. There isn't a game
    2. If there is we ain't seeing it till 2014+

10. Rusothil

Rusothil Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2011
    Be patient, if you can make a game then go ahead and do it. You don't understand the complexity of a game like this.

11. comicx90

comicx90 Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2012
    I'll just keep quiet and hope for the best. The more time they put into it, the better gaming experience. They don't want to make something cheap. I respect that.

12. [M&B]Games

[M&B]Games Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2012
    How can I say there is a game? Because I have played it... Therefore I know there is a game.
    1. There is a game.
    2. It will come when it is done.

Give MOGA some respect. They are working hard. No need to get your panties in a bundle when they are going to give you what you want. It's better to wait for the finished product when it is complete and amazing rather than sitting there bitching about what you don't have in your hands yet.
    Sure they got their time estimation wrong, but that's not a big deal. It's still coming.

13. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    They been having their times wrong. But I say this will come before star command or the kicker both come at the same time.

14. scottyd2k9

scottyd2k9 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2009
    Unemployed
    st helens (UK)
    This guy ^^^ wants another Zenforms, 5 mins gameplay. Then he will be moaning saying they should have spent more time on it.

Just be patient, it will come. The longer we wait the better the game ! :cool:

15. comicx90

comicx90 Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2012
    Exactly! Now Zenforms has its potential, but we have no idea what to make of micromon; they are hard at work making it fully complete

16. Deixa

Deixa Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2012
    Don't have Zenforms, don't own any poke clones. Micromon was the only thing stopping me from getting Zenforms. I'll be waiting don't you worry about that. See you lot back here in a year or two. Bye!

17. sindyan

sindyan Well-Known Member

May 14, 2012
    The Facebook has been quiet. I bet they are hard working! Their last month said march or feb

18. Unfrozen

Unfrozen Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Apr 11, 2011
    Canada
    That was their statement? If so it shouldn't be too much longer. Glad they took the time to rework things, I have played a few monster battle games that were unfinished.

19. sindyan

sindyan Well-Known Member

May 14, 2012
    No there hasn't been any updates since feb 20th on their Facebook page.

20. chaos_envoys

chaos_envoys Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    #380 chaos_envoys, Mar 15, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2013
    MOGA currently works with zigzag games the devs of dragon island blue, so I think this game will be awesome too!! check micromon facebook page http://facebook.com/micromonios