Whacky Ball coming soon for iOS

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by whackybrew, Mar 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 whackybrew, Mar 15, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2016
    I'm very excited to announce my iOS title, Whacky Ball, which is coming to the App Store on 14 April. http://www.whackyball.com

In Whacky Ball, your device's camera transports you onto the screen into a world of challenging ball games. It’s inspired by the EyeToy Breed of PS2 games.

It’s fast paced and designed to be picked up and played in seconds. And it turns out that iPad screens emit enough front-facing light to even let you play in the dark!

Here's a clip of my chief tester, 'Thing' from the Adams Family, playing the volleyball sub-game:

2. Release date

Release date will be 14 April 2016.

Free to download and comes with 3 games: Volleyball, Pinball and Basketball. IAP unlocks 3 extra ones: Soccerball, Cyberball and American football.

I'd be interested to hear what people think about Whacky Ball as it's obviously a little unconventional. I think motion-recog style control works well on mobile. Makes you look like an complete buffoon, but half the fun.

Alistair

3. Hi everyone, just to add that 3 additional ball games will be added to Whacky Ball later in the year, available by IAP.

Alistair

4. kripa1415`

kripa1415` Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2012
    this game looks so cool !!!!

5. #5 whackybrew, Apr 15, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2016