Gemmings RUSH - New Type Addicting Puzzle

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by chocomug, Nov 19, 2012.

1. chocomug

chocomug Member

Oct 8, 2012
    #1 chocomug, Nov 19, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2012
    [​IMG]

We are developing iPhone/iPad version of this facebook game.
    How do you think about it?
    We are planning to release beta-iphone/ipad version in 1 month.

You test it on facebook now. : ;) Play Facebook Gemming Rush

I would love to hear any feedbacks/suggestions/questions about this game.

About the game:

The war between aliens and earthlings has begun! Gemmings Rush!
    The only time you’re allowed to have is just 60 seconds! There is no time to waste!
    You need to obtain as many Gems as you can by clicking the same colored Gems. This is a key point of this brand new word game, Gemmings Rush.

Now, there are mainly two types of word game in the world so far: the existing word games and Gemmings Rush.
    This is definitely a new type of word game that holds a special fascination compared to any others.
    It’s designed by combining with the genre of word game and the Star Wars parody episode.
    The word game that has a story in it! That’s just what Gemmings Rush is.

[​IMG]

Without a doubt, you will enjoy this new, fun word game that tests your speed and sense of tactical strategy. Build your own words by combining same colored gems together! You’ll be fascinated by the extraordinary power of special gems and its fabulous hidden tricks in the game while you play.
    You’ll become a hero of this universe before you know it. Good luck with your challenge!

“Are all the word games usually boring, aren’t they?” True, BUT! except for Gemmings Rush!
    It’s a differentiated word game that requires immediacy, sensibility, and tactical strategies from users and once they play it, they will be fascinated by a particular charm of its gameplay. If you’re sick of playing an existing word game of the same pattern, soon you will be hooked on Gemmings Rush! You will feel great excitement of action by clicking and eventually will enjoy yourself feeling as if you became a super hero of the universe. This is the most “FUN” part of it. Furthermore, Gemmings Rush is an absolutely fun and attractive game even for those who have never got interested in any word games ever. They will be certainly enraptured by fabulous hidden tricks in the game.

Features:

• Limitless endurance gameplay
    • Stunning 2D cartoon graphics & character
    • For getting gems, you should build words with same colored gems
    • Limited 5 chance
    • After 5 chances, you need to wait for 10min to get 1 chance for free otherwise you need to buy it with your cash or ask it to your friends.
    • Exchange chance with Facebook friends
    • Be seen your ranking on Facebook
    • Multiple skills & items
    • Achievements
    • Highly polished

Game Trailer :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsXY5ZVjH3Q

Game links:

Game Page: http://apps.facebook.com/pbg_gemmings_rush
    App Page: https://www.facebook.com/GemmingsRush
    App Center Page: https://www.facebook.com/appcenter/pbg_gemmings_rush

Play Facebook Gemming Rush To TEST

Some Screenshots :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. argylian

argylian New Member

Nov 20, 2012
    This game is literally awesome!

Personally I really like this kind of word game, and it looks just so perfect to me. I've played this game on your facebook app several times, and I really enjoyed playing it. I'm hoping to play this on my iphone soon too so that I can play it more and no matter where. Please keep up the good work! :)

3. 6smallsawer

6smallsawer Member

Nov 20, 2012
    Woozily Dazzling Puzzling

I have played it on facebook and it was pretty impressive!
    It's definitely different from all other existing gem-type puzzle games that I've played so far.
    While playing this game, I got really excitied when I completed all the combos.
    I also like its design too. Homage to Star Wars! :)
    But, how come there's no Princess Leia in it? :confused:
    I'm really looking forward to playing this game on my iphone too.

Play it now, pronto!

4. aurora2012

aurora2012 New Member

Nov 21, 2012
    Wow!

:eek:
    This game is so addictive! So easy to play, so hard to quit...

5. 6smallsawer

6smallsawer Member

Nov 20, 2012
    Are there any tips that I can make high score?:confused:

6. chocomug

chocomug Member

Oct 8, 2012
    #6 chocomug, Nov 23, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2012
    How to make high score..

The rule to get high score is..

1. make a word in many letters (about 5 to 6) then you can get special items or random letter gems.

2. make continuous word attack as fast as you can, then rush mode starts. In rush mode gems explode with surrounding gems.

3. explode multiplier gems first.. If you get multiplier gems, then you can get score multiplied.

4. WAIT FOR THE MOBILE VERSION .. it can make scores higher!! :)

7. argylian

argylian New Member

Nov 20, 2012
    Oh! Thanks for the good tips! Well, so far the best way for me to get a high score is to use the "X2" skill item from the start hahaha. :D