Universal Fable Age (by Blue Tea Games US)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Apr 14, 2014.

1. Krian

Krian Active Member

Jun 19, 2014
    It replaces your enchant, so it's not really useful.

2. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Thanks, Krian. Glad I didn't try it out.

3. Nitram99

Nitram99 New Member

Apr 14, 2012
    Very nice game. Long recharge time for stamina, 1 every 10 min.

Add me in game, referral code: 6eesngB6Fe

4. tobytaro

tobytaro Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2011
    Very good game. But how can I change the language to Chinese?
    And the game keep crashing when pushing OTHERS.
    My ref NO : ViJydFkZYD . Add me and get the reward.

5. mid83

mid83 Well-Known Member

May 28, 2014
    How does the paywall and grind in this game compare to PAD and Brave Frontier? The grind/paywall had me quit both of those eventually. Wondering if this is a good game to try.

6. Raistailin

Raistailin Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2014

Grind is minimal, since you don't have a "team cost" gameplay mechanic. Don't remember Brave Frontier's grind, but I think it was level/cash based (for your home base), right?

Grind will be to get money to potion heroes up, and in the daily XP dungeon (open for 1 hour a day, your choice, can run at 4 times at the level I am without stoning, overall, doesn't reward enough, or needs another difficulty level to increase rewards).

Angeline and I built a wiki that covers pretty much all the game content, and this thread has plenty of posts by me and others covering content that I was too lazy to put into the wiki.

Warning for those starting, though, the game has been "pending update" for half a year now, with only some minor QOL updates actually being made. BTG has also been unresponsive, and apparently their FB page stopped being updated.

So, treat it as a "completed" game rather than a game that has new content coming, and you'll be fine. Everything is achievable without doing IAP, if you have some luck and patience.

7. mid83

mid83 Well-Known Member

May 28, 2014
    Sucks to hear updates aren't happening but I'm assuming there is still a good amount of content there as in?

8. Raistailin

Jun 2, 2014
    There's about 4 months of rotational content. I think Angeline and I "beat" the game in about 6 months total (cleared all existing content, or enough of it that wasn't stupid difficult just for the lulz). I'm done with it, but if they release an update, I might come back. I know they had content planned, the game files have the information for it, but... I don't know where it ended up.

9. mid83

mid83 Well-Known Member

May 28, 2014
    I guess they didn't get enough revenue to justify more content. Nice to know I have at least 6+ months of content to play though. I just hope it isn't pulled from the store if the devs are really done.

10. Timmeh

Timmeh Member

Sep 23, 2014
    Dragon Prince?

So I've been slugging through the dragon prince quests, and so far I have accumulated 9 keys out of 12 to fight the baddy himself. I was wondering, though, how difficult is the battle? I'm barely able to beat the hard difficulty of the key gathering quests...my team consists of level 40+/-s.

Also, is it a guaranteed drop?

11. Raistailin

Jun 2, 2014
    It is a guaranteed drop, and you will not be able to beat it with that team.

The Dragon Prince regens something like 13k HP a turn. So, honestly, with your team you're not even going to scratch him.

12. Timmeh

Timmeh Member

Sep 23, 2014
    Wow..that's pretty brutal.. ): how much damage does he do and how many turns does he attack in? Do my keys carry over until the next time the event rolls over? Sorry, have a bit of questions..

Finally, one last question, should I bother rolling for a Dragonlite? Or should I save my 15 stones for something else?

13. Leek

Leek New Member

Oct 22, 2014
    Hey guys, I just started this awesome game and I had a few questions. Is there a way to get 4-5 star fables other than rare draws? Do enchants and skill merges carry over when you evolve a fable? Should I save my levelling mats for special fables or level a standard 3-star team? Also please add me at YqbKrXa2HO, I'm just 2 referrals shy of my Thrushbeard! :)

14. Raistailin

Jun 2, 2014
    Might as well spend some stam, since I wasn't doing much else.

Leek: Yes, you can get them from the weekly, special, and Legendary quests (think Descendeds for Puzzle and Dragons). Level up whoever you need at the time. There's a wiki (plenty of links in this topic, just search for a bit) that has information on all the fables in the game right now. This thread is a goldmine for strategy and other suggestions.

Timmeh, the dragon Prince regen is beaten by poison, so if you have a Dragonlite, you can stop him. Having the pet is suggested for most of the Legendary Fables, as they're specialized to usually negate or weaken the Legendary Fable's specialty. Dragon Prince has a 1 turn attack, and hits for 11,511 without any resist. They have apparently changed him a little, and he now heals for 20k per green gem matched in a turn.

Poison him to stop the regeneration. Good luck.

15. chococupcake

chococupcake New Member

Feb 2, 2014
    Hi Leek, I've just started playing as well. I'm one away from Thrushbeard. Please add me with the referral code sKGMHQ4uyo. I've added you as well.

16. Leek

Leek New Member

Oct 22, 2014
    Cool. Could you tell me more about what carries over during evolution? I have a Snow Queen which seems to be a staple friend to people so I want to make sure I max her out properly. Do enchants/skill merges/potions carry over or reset? Like should I not bother with certain things before evolving because I'm just gonna lose them? Or, should I make sure to max something out before I evolve? Like can I max out her potions and skill merge as Snow Queen, evolve with the bonuses intact, then feed her more potions as Snow Queen, Regent of the Ice?

Will do!

17. houseofg

Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    That all carries over on evolve and you are certainly not wasting your time with her.

Raistailin or Angeline- what is the next legendary fable in the rotation? I'm thinking I now have them all (Phoenix, False, Dragon, Goldi) but am not sure. If so I may shut down on this game unless and until they ever do an expansion.

I was done with the normal fables a long long time ago (see what I did there?) so I may not have anything else to strive for. And Brave Frontier has definitely stolen my attention.

18. Leek

Leek New Member

Oct 22, 2014
    Okay cool! And argh, I lost my game and had to start over again. :(

New referral code is k2lyJcmZsp (the l is a lowercase L) if anyone wants to help me get Thrushbeard back.

I did the tutorial until I got a Snow Queen again lol.

19. houseofg

Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Heh. Ouch. Sync via Facebook so you don't have that issue again.

20. Raistailin

Jun 2, 2014
    I believe it's in a False > Goldi > Dragon > Phoenix schedule. That's all the Legendary Fable quests so far.

So, I'm pretty sure you've 100%'d the game as far as it can be (without doing REM spamming)