The TribeZ (game play discussion)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by girlpower, Apr 21, 2012.

1. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Try resetting your iPhone. Turn it all the way off and then back on again.

2. twosparkies

twosparkies New Member

Dec 22, 2012
    Lost everything with last update.

Hi, new to the forum, but have lurked off and on since I started playing in July.

I have a big issue with my game.

Halloween update put me from 58 to 60 but frozen in experience. Wrote for support and they told me to wait for update.

Next update put me down to level 44 but unstuck. Wrote support, they called me a cheater but then gave me enough points to go to level 59. Advanced to 62. Then I got the Christmas update.

Game totally crashed and put me down to level 5, no access to any but first island, nothing in inventory, no achievements, only 600 gold, 4 gems. Same quests as before and same buildings on first island. Wrote support, they said pretty much, tough luck. Uninstall and reinstall the game and start all over, and we'll give you some sort of bonus to help you out. I sent them copies of gem receipts from iTunes, and they say they'll reimburse eventually.

It's been over a week, I've been playing (level 19, big woop) but haven't heard back or received any bonus or been reimbursed. Anybody else have similar experiences? What's this mysterious bonus they keep promising me?

3. Bunyip

Bunyip New Member

Dec 17, 2012
    I'm STILL waiting for the icepicks and axes!! Everyone else with the problem seems to have been miraculously given them, why is it different for me? 72 mins left on the clock, I'm not holding my breath on getting my tree done. Very disappointing and Im close to giving up on this game.

4. Calpol

Calpol New Member

Dec 23, 2012
    Tribez - shimmering mushrooms!

Hiya, am new to this forum so hope I'm doing this right! Am trying to collect the final shimmering mushroom from the cave on island of the ancients. I've been trying to get the final one for literally months - put it this way have over 400 dino eggs through trying!! Any ideas? Or did it take other people this long? Thanks for any help! x

5. srmpenedo

srmpenedo New Member

Dec 22, 2012
  6. srmpenedo

srmpenedo New Member

Dec 22, 2012
    I did it several ways... now I restored my old backup, lost all the progress I've made (including crystals I've bought), started a new recording and the game shows, after some hours, a new bug: I click on trees but nothing happens, as if they don't exist :/

7. Vasia

Vasia Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    I spent about three months looking for the last mushroom. More than 500 eggs. Good luck!

8. Jokerr29

Jokerr29 New Member

Dec 24, 2012
    4 saws

Is there anything I can do to speed up the start of the quest for the 4 saws so I can build a saw mill? I feel stuck in limbo!!!!!

9. Noel1cent

Noel1cent Member

Jul 4, 2012
    I am in same boat. Still looking and over 400eggs ...

10. lmhowe50

lmhowe50 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2012
    Christmas Update

Since the Xmas update my game closes down after bout hour I no longer dare tranßport goods because they vanished into thin air I even used jewels to rush food Game stopped food did not arrive I complained to Game Insight cos the jewels cost me money still cannot trim my tree,4 days after Christmas 2 of my islands are still covered in trees that covered my islands day before Christmas I cannot finish quests because I have no sand to make cut marble Spent more than enough money on this game when IT 1st started playing this game Been unable to use bonus code last 3 week Never been able to use friendship code:mad:

11. lmhowe50

Dec 28, 2012
    Xmas tree

I may have to wait to next year to trim my Xmas tree Or it might be like halloween which lasted forever because I refused to waste 50,000 hard earned coins to build the lantèrns I had eventually given in and got the haunted house That seemed to encourage the ghosts:cool:

12. hmnh7117

hmnh7117 New Member

Dec 27, 2012
    I've had the EXACT same problem as twosparkies. My game crashed close to 2 weeks ago.
    Everything in storage disappeared. I am trapped on Island of the Ancients. I went from level 74 to level 1, lost all money and gems. My population and buildings, etc haven't changed. I can't move to another island because I haven't made it back to level 45. My achievements were at 93%, now I'm back to about 15%. Support wants me to send copies of all gem purchases I've made to forward to them. When I check all purchases in Itunes, nothing at all is listed. I think I purchases gems about 3 times since I began playing back in March. Support also wants me to download/restart the game from the beginning. They have no fixes.

I just wanted to share my experience and frustration. I'm surprised no one else has had a similar problem.

13. lmhowe50

Dec 28, 2012
    I got a reply from Game Insight saying they would mark my ticket as resolved even though they had done nothing .l had had to buy gems to buy sand so IF could cut marble I keep trying to transport the marble to where it is needed, also with food I try to keep transport time to a miminal but my game keeps closing and IS keep losing my cargo. I am just on level 38 so it is worrying what problems I could face It was fine before the Xmas update I would transport my goods over night while I was sleeping Get up my islanders would have goods

14. HoneyLover

HoneyLover New Member

Dec 31, 2012
    Hmmm... I had the same problem too. I overcame it for a while by using the Zeppelin Harbour, but that actually cost a bit of money too. Have you finished the quest for the Trading Posts? The quest for the Stone Processing Mill is after it. :).

15. purdueme91

purdueme91 Member

Jan 1, 2013
    #1555 purdueme91, Jan 1, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2013
    I had the exact same problem. Was finishing the lighthouse on island 4, was about Lvl 47 then lost access to all the islands. I actually couldn't do anything because everything was there on the first island but I couldn't access the raft or any quests.
    CS actually got my purchased gems back which was ok. I had completed every purchase with the 3x bonus which they didn't apply. As for the promised starting bonus: 3200 coins. I feel lied to in that I expected to get boosted by 20 lvls with access to the first 4 islands. Oh well I'm up in the 30's now and on the third island

For your purchases they should have told you were to look. They may be mixed in with other transactions as iTunes will group by day. Be sure to get a real good screen print of the transaction or CS will just send you another request (I had to submit 3 times because iTunes won't let you print. Print screen and pasting into word document finally worked for me)

16. Fosferus

Fosferus Active Member

Aug 13, 2012
    For all who had game fatal crash: happened to me, I had to send jpeg style printouts of any purchases and I did get everything back. They did auto lvl me to 60, but I was frozen and got no xp. New ticket and they said wait... Christmas patch sent me Back to 45, but got xp and never got the promised bonus boost . Never got any if the stuff to do tree so rather disappointed in that but hey the yetis love their ice slide. Game is uber buggy but still fun. Now stuck waiting for quest to spawn so I can get sand and make marble.

17. lmhowe50

Dec 28, 2012
    Same thing happened to me Built dino nest to defeat the yetis Had quest for 3 more

18. lmhowe50

Dec 28, 2012
    Done it all wrong

I now know from joining this forum that IS have played this game all wrong IT started playing this game in September and was just member of facebook forum It was only when IT got stuck with cut marble and sand that IS decided to see if there was many more help on internet. I thought this game was about extending your terrority,keeping your peple happy and getting rich. I spent real money always on triple giveaways and had 4 islands going. I have not now been able to finish a lot of quets because I have no sand IT have not been given the quests to start building the sand pits I am no way near completion of the circus because I have no cut. Marble I am kicking myself because I used all the gems IN bought extending my terrority I have now decided not to spend any more money and see if IT can dig myself out of the hole I put myself in It does not help. That IS have had a lot of cargo go missing:eek:

19. shaver

shaver Member

Sep 6, 2012
    Hey all,

I got a quest notice on the first island telling me that there's a bottle with a letter on the Atoll. I don't see it anywhere, or the shaman to ask, and I think I've tapped everywhere I've revealed five times by now. Does anyone have a hint for me?

Thanks!

20. lmhowe50

Dec 28, 2012
    When will I get quest to find tools to build sand pit I have used last of my cut marble to build phase 4 of circus ,if there is a phase 5 I am buggered Most of quests need cut marble I used up 200 gems to buy sand + cut marble because I was stuck Now I have used that to Not want to spend any more real money Why cannot use coins,got past 1 mill yest Cannot proceed without quest for sand pit