The TribeZ (game play discussion)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by girlpower, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Tribezguy

Tribezguy New Member

Jan 5, 2013
    I'm stuck

I have unlocked all sections of the new island, but there are 2 problems:
    1. I cannot complete the 2 tasks I have because they are hidden behind the cloud.
    2. There are no other tasks to help me go forward.

Usually there is a tower you have to explore to get the cloud to go away, but there is no tower.

Anyone know what I can do?

2. pdDalton

pdDalton New Member

Jan 5, 2013
    Did you get to the new country, Prasilia? If so, how? Have completed the factory on Alien Shore and don't have any more quests. Can't find Prasilia. Any hints would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

3. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    If you search previous messages you will find that there is blue sphere that looks like it is on a fence corner that you have to click on. Once you finish that the UFO will be revealed.

4. cipwhite

cipwhite Member

Oct 6, 2012
    Romania
    I have completed all tasks, no new update available... No new island Prasilia.

5. stu_mac

stu_mac Member

Dec 16, 2012
    We need to wait for a game update to expand to the new island. For now keep collecting cash and stock pilling resources as we will need them as soon as the update is released.

6. lmhowe50

lmhowe50 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2012
    Sandpit

How long does it take to get the tools for the sandpit I have marble,wood coming out of my ears ,having to shift it to different islands if it arrives (been having problems with a lot of cargo going missing) it is held in storage . At the moment all my other quests need cut marble,so since before Xmas I have been visiting my people to give them tasks to keep them occupied until I have the cut marble
    :confused:

7. purdueme91

purdueme91 Member

Jan 1, 2013
    It took me 3 days for the tools. Got the wheelbarrow first then the shovels from the mines a day later. I am waiting on the tools for the marble processing. In meantime starting to send sand to marble island for now
    You did build and upgrade the villas on mystery island, correct? That unlocks the sand pit and post office quests.

8. lmhowe50

Dec 28, 2012
    Yes I have upgraded all my buildings that don,t need cut marble. I also having fun trying to find places to build on the Atol islands I tried storing the road to make space to build but each small paving stone took up 1 storage unit. I also need the sand to build bridges I used my Xmas pressie money to buy triple gems so I could buy sand + cut marble but IT have used it all up It is 2 days since IT got wheelbarrow quests

9. Rach_0610

Rach_0610 Member

Jan 8, 2013
    Really need help :/

How do I get the last berry sample? I've tried lots of different ways to get it but still unsuccessful.

How do I get the last golden fish scale? Again I've tried lots of different ways but still not got the stupid thing.

Please help me, it's really annoying me :/ :mad:

Thanks

10. purdueme91

purdueme91 Member

Jan 1, 2013
    I am about 99% convinced that the last search item has a drop rate 99% lower than all the others in the set. Just so you give up and spend crystals. Been searching for the circus items for about a week and have only completed 1 of 3 items

11. stu_mac

stu_mac Member

Dec 16, 2012
    I am also convinced of this. The drop rate can appear to be reasonable until the last item, then the drop rate reduces to a very low rate so younuse/buy gems. You either need a lot of patience, or money. I chose the patience route but it is very frustrating.

12. Rach_0610

Rach_0610 Member

Jan 8, 2013
    What you mean? Dont understand any of that, sorry.

13. Rach_0610

Rach_0610 Member

Jan 8, 2013
    Again - what you mean? Dont understand any of that, sorry.

14. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    They mean that it is much harder to get the last item needed for a particular mission. This way GameInsight gets you to buy gems.

15. Rach_0610

Rach_0610 Member

Jan 8, 2013
    Is it possible to get it without doing that?

16. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Yes.

17. Rach_0610

Rach_0610 Member

Jan 8, 2013
    How?

18. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    By waiting and trying over and over.

19. lmhowe50

Dec 28, 2012
    #1579 lmhowe50, Jan 12, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2013
    Lost sand

I have lost cargo on numerous occasion. I have asked Game Insight for some free gems to make up for it. Doubt will get them,but this morning was icing on cake. I was shipping sand, now I finally have sand pit,able to mine it. Had 11 ships loaded with sand which had taken 6 hours to mine,food, cut stone,planks and marble. My game froze. Paniced,swore a bit, knew what would happen. Had to reboot my device. Sure enough all cargo gone again into the nether regions. Wrote to Game Insight again. Not heard anything. I am beginning to wonder if my device can handle the game .The music sometimes breaks up. I am really mad about the sand. Also sad because I am wondering how much longer I can play this game. I have got really addicted to this game

20. torin23

torin23 Member

Dec 28, 2012
    Can't handle it...

Yeah, I was playing the Android version on my Sidekick 4G and it was rare that it wouldn't freeze up bad enough that I would have to do a hard reboot at least once or twice a session.

I backed it up using Titanium Backup and reloaded it on my wife's Nook that she is lending me. Haven't had a crash yet and haven't lost anything yet.

On another note, I am curious about what the burning buildings in the upper right of the Ice Island?