SafeKracka Codes

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by frisbee10461, Dec 28, 2012.

1. frisbee10461

frisbee10461 Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2012
    #1 frisbee10461, Dec 28, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2012
    Note: The number in brackets indicates the difficulty level (1 is easiest; 9 is hardest)

Stanley Kubrick [1] Which movie did he direct that contains the monolith?

George Orwell [1]: He wrote this book in 1948. What is the name of the book?

Christopher Columbus [1]: Christopher Columbus sailed the ocean blue in ...

Neil Armstrong [1]: The Jets! The Mets! The Knicks!

Zagar and Evans [2]: What is the name of their one-hit wonder song that contains four numbers? Hint: Two of them repeat.

Steven Spielberg [2]: Which four-digit war movie did he direct?

Tchaikovsky[2] : Which overture did he write that is the famous one?

Obama [3]: The object of baseball is to go home.

George Lucas [4]: If I had a phone number, the first three digits would be THX.

Thomas Edison [5]: Don't blink, or you will miss another one of his inventions.

Zac Efron [5]: Which movie did he star in again?

Ronnie Wood [5]: See the code for Zagar and Evans, only look to the album, not the song.

Ed Sullivan [6]: How many episodes did this show have? Hint: If you answer 1070, you are VERY close.

Albert Einstein [6]: The special one happened ten years before the general one.

William Shakespeare [7]: Ah, to be married!

Babe Ruth [7]: Hank Aaron killed this.

Van Gogh [7]: And I thought in 1988 I gave a great gift.

Abraham Lincoln [7]: What is the address of the Gettysburg Address?

Morton Andersen [7]: WHY is he so famous?

James Kirk [7]: He did love that Enterprise.

James Dean [7]: I don't own a Porsche.

Ah-Nuld [8]: He will be back? But, can he win against a T-1000? Well, no, because he is a ...

The Beatles [8]: Let It Be, Let It Be, Let It Be, Let It Be, look at this album, and you'll find what you seek

Carl Sagan [8]: Asteroids, anyone?

Amelia Earhart [9]: What is the serial number of the plane she used to fly her first solo flight over the Atlantic?

Bill Gates [9]: When Mr. Gates was Mr. Criminal, which six numbers constitute his mugshot? Now, as he is not a perfect "10," get rid of those digits.

James Bond [9]: What is his code number when it is not 007? Hint: The same lucky digit is lucky because it can be used again (and again and again).

Elvis Presley [9]: Did you know he was in the army? Well, there is a way to find out.

Gustave Eiffel [9]: The Eiffel Tower is named after him, and it takes a LONG time to get to the top.

Angelina Jolie [9]: When was she born? This is not a fair puzzle as it goes against the author's comment of overlooking the obvious.

2. thesidewaystable

thesidewaystable Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2012
    Question I is 2001 space oddysey

3. frisbee10461

Feb 16, 2012
    SafeKracka

Hey, thanks for responding, but this post is for people who have played this iPad game, but cannot figure out certain codes. Completing this game took me over a year, and nowhere is there a single post for all 30 codes.

How about downloading this game (FREE), and trying it. Here is the link:
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/safekracka/id315638471?mt=8

4. thesidewaystable

thesidewaystable Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2012
    Sory I got confused downloading now
    Did you make this game?

5. frisbee10461

Feb 16, 2012
    About SafeKracka

Nope, I didn't make the game. But it is fun to play. SafeKracka is a "cult" type of underground game. There are thousands of people who play this game; however, the codes of a few safes elude them.

After cracking all 30 safes, many people emailed me for the code to this safe or that safe. And so, I posted hints for codes to all 30 safes. I tried not to make them too obvious, so as to still provide a challenge to those who wanted to complete this game on their own.

Hope this clarifies matters.

Frisbee10461