Universal Spore Cubes - (by Spore Productions)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Spore Productions, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Spore Productions

Spore Productions Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2013
    Game Developer
    Toronto
    #1 Spore Productions, Feb 1, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2014
    I am the developer/publisher and I am pleased to announce the release of "SPORE CUBES" for iPhone, iPad and Android based devices.

Spore Cubes is a deceptively addictive game with a long history. Gameplay is simple: Clear the entire playfield of ALL cubes. At first it looks easy, but you'll keep coming back over and over when you find yourself with just two or three cubes left!

First released in 2000, Spore Cubes was one of the first viral Flash web games, predating the era of Flash game portals and the term "casual games". Since then it has been available in many forms including mini collectible Windows CDROM, ported to Palm OS, Symbian, J2ME cell phones, Pocket PC portable computers, and now finally touch-screen smartphones and tablets with a whole new improved look and feel.

This is my first release for this era of mobile devices. Hopefully not the last! :D

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Try it out on iPhone or iPad for FREE in the Apple appstore here:
    https://itunes.apple.com/app/spore-cubes-free-classic-addictive/id684067240?mt=8

Or get the full version for iOS here:
    https://itunes.apple.com/app/spore-cubes-classic-addictive/id684066468?mt=8

Both free lite and full versions are also available for Android in the Google Play Store:

Android Lite version:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.sporeproductions.sporecubeslite

Android paid version (help an indie out?)
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.sporeproductions.sporecubes

OFFICIAL WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION: www.SporeCubes.com

[​IMG]

For more information or to contact me, please visit my website at: www.SporeProductions.com

2. Spore Productions

Oct 27, 2013
    Game Developer
    Toronto
    #2 Spore Productions, Feb 15, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2014
    I forgot to use the appinfo tag. Here goes, Full Paid version:

Spore Cubes

SPORE Productions
    Spore Cubes (TM) is the classic web game that captivated millions with its addictive and deceptively simple game-play. Y…
    $1.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Spore Cubes (TM) is the classic web game that captivated millions with its addictive and deceptively simple game-play. You'll be instantly hooked! ** Inducted into the Puzzles.com Hall of Fame and featured in the book "Flash 5 Cartoons and Games" ** Click colored cubes to match and destroy groups of the same color until the entire playfield has been cleared! It's easy to play but difficult to master and will keep you coming back to this same game for "just one more try!" - 5 skill levels to keep your brain trained and challenged. - Features a saved high score table of your best score in each level. It's your favorite spores game, so keep on poppin those cubes, cubies!
    Information
    Seller:SPORE Productions
    Genre:Puzzle, Strategy
    Release:Jan 26, 2014
    Updated:Dec 18, 2018
    Version:1.1.6
    Size:25.4 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (1)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

3. Spore Productions

Oct 27, 2013
    Game Developer
    Toronto
    Free version:

Spore Cubes FREE - the classic addictive color matching game

SPORE Productions
    Spore Cubes (TM) is the classic web game that captivated millions of players with its addictive and deceptively simple g…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Spore Cubes (TM) is the classic web game that captivated millions of players with its addictive and deceptively simple gameplay. You'll be instantly hooked! ** Inducted into the Puzzles.com Hall of Fame and featured in the book "Flash 5 Cartoons and Games" ** Click colored cubes to match and destroy groups of the same color until the entire playfield has been cleared! It's easy to play but difficult to master and will keep you coming back to the same game for "just one more try!" This free version has all 5 skill levels to keep your brain trained and challenged. - Features a high score table of your best score in each level. * * * Coming in future updates: * Puzzle Mode! Please help us improve the game by giving it 5 stars rating and give us suggestions in your review.
    Information
    Seller:SPORE Productions
    Genre:Family, Strategy, Puzzle
    Release:Jan 27, 2014
    Updated:Oct 14, 2015
    Version:1.1.4
    Size:30.4 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (1)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

4. Spore Productions

Oct 27, 2013
    Game Developer
    Toronto
    Spore Cubes price reduction

Price reduced to .99c in US and Canada (with similar reduction in all other countries!)

:D

5. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    kinda looks like collapse...and the price reduction isn't showing in the USA just fyi.

6. Spore Productions

Oct 27, 2013
    Game Developer
    Toronto
    Is it now?. I didn't realize there was a delay with price changes.

7. Spore Productions

Oct 27, 2013
    Game Developer
    Toronto
    Now available in English, French, Japanese, Spanish and Brazilian Portugese.

Free version now has all 5 skill levels included.