Universal Inotia 4: Assassin of Berkel - (by Com2uS Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by dalbertson, Apr 26, 2012.

1. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010

You could do that to get the skills you wanted (and use dice to get the desired stats) but you still can't allocate skill points for your mercenaries (don't know why), which you could do in inotia 3 e.g. my lvl 21 priest has lvl 1 heal spell, and everytime he levels up he's not awarded any skill points. So yeah you could build a pure healer but only if the priest is your main character

2. mashead2000

mashead2000 Well-Known Member

Range of the bow is poop lol

3. samsta

samsta Member

Apr 28, 2011
    well on the itunes link it says Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.Requires iOS 3.0 or later so yea hope they can fix it or bump up the requirements to the correct ones. ive seen other reviews saying that it crashes for 3g too

4. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    ?

So whats everyones favorite or most fun class to them? Like what class has the funnest playstyle to you guys? I agree the range of the bow is laughable....

5. sikichi

sikichi Well-Known Member

Dec 15, 2009
    日本人
    after i play zenonia 4 and spend 60+$ i quit because of many hacker who cheat on stats, after i play inotia 4 the control are not 360, guess im gonna pvp and hunt more item on zenonia 2 and wait for zenonia 5 or other morpg to come on ios

6. eAdvisory

eAdvisory Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Detroit
    Im almost 10 hours in now and i like it alot. but i am also a very patient person. I have yet to find a dislike in this game. i will however let the forum know if i find something worth mentioning.

7. eAdvisory

Nov 22, 2011
    Detroit
    #47 eAdvisory, Apr 27, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2012
    I love this game!! , im currently playing as the black knight. im able to use 2haNDERS and a onehand/shield combo. this game is very similar to WoW in some certain things. especially having copper - silver - gold currency. i recommend this game!!!!

8. vibliribland

vibliribland Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2011
    About the Priset thing.

What I meant is that there is no fragile classic prist, instead there is a paladin that can go Holy (priest) or Martial (Paladin) .

9. vibliribland

Mar 21, 2011
    My god!
    That's some obvious advertisement.

Seriously Com2Us?!

It's a decent game but the quoted comment can never be justified, no matter how much you like Inotia.

This game is absolutely NOTHING like WoW, which is mainly a good thing.

I'll say that again, this game is nothing like WoW, and seriously? "It has copper, silver and gold" does that make it like WoW? The currency?

10. Ace43

Ace43 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    If you are gonna compare it to a great game, compare it to Order and Chaos. That's an iPod game that's ALOT like WoW, AND it has the same currency. Tho I do agree, Inotia 4 so far is a pretty decent game. I don't particularly like the graphics, but I can get over it.

11. eAdvisory

Nov 22, 2011
    Detroit
    #51 eAdvisory, Apr 27, 2012
    Its my opinion. Im sorry your so childish that you have to flame like that. arent we all entitled to our opinion...

12. kdavis220

kdavis220 Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2012
    Sup eAdvisory! I remember chatting with you on the Crimsonheart forum...I just got Inotia4 myself...pretty decent so far.

(sorry you had to run into all the flames bro)

13. eAdvisory

Nov 22, 2011
    Detroit
    Hey, yeah i really do like the game. Some things are very similar to the previous versions. i do think its a pretty good game so far. im about 17 hours in. I do have a few complaints though. no music! - Which isnt that bad. also i dont like the way it auto attacks. ( i know thats how its been since the first) but i do like mashing the button. i like the loot, crafting part as well.

14. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    #54 sgcc1, Apr 27, 2012
    Hey guys (eadvisory, kdavis) - seems as though CH players are playing inotia 4 now. How far are you guys into the game? I too am enjoying it but it doesn't seem as though the game has changed at all since its predecessors. There are some irritating bits about the game but it's still a pretty decent RPG (not as good as CH though). Are you 2 still playing CH - we need one more unique (Grandpudddings Poison)

15. vibliribland

Mar 21, 2011
    However, you have to admit that your comment "it's the greatest game of all times!!!!!!!!!!" seems kind of fishy when the game has been out for about 2 hours.

Sorry for raging on you tough.

An update on the game, a sad realization.

This game have the same irritating sound bug that only playes the sound effects of the character that you have selected, meaning that you have no controll of the combat, you have a hard time telling what skills you mercs are using etc.
    Just frustrating when inotia 3 had this problem and they still haven't fixed it.

I can't really grasp why they would make the follow ups less polished and more buggy than Inotia 2.

16. kdavis220

kdavis220 Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2012
    Sup sgcc1, yeah I'm still playing CH I was kinda alternating the last GP and Ann's ultimate weapon...no luck with either. My highest lvl here is 11 (Assassin).

17. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    Cool, I've got a team that are all lvl 30 (magician, archer, priest). Managed to farm and craft a few unique items so my characters are pretty tough :). Loving the magician as his hellfire spell is a fullscreen AOE with a fast cooldown.

Thank God the devs implemented the new feature where inactive mercenaries level up along with your main.

18. eAdvisory

Nov 22, 2011
    Detroit
    Its fine, i can see your point as well, also i made that post after playing the game 12 hours. it wasnt 2 hours after release hehe. but like i said i can see your view. also Sgcc1 i am also lvl 30 with magician,archer, priest) i really dig the preist, honestly i may start a new campaign with the preist. also at the moment ive put CH aside and really diving into this game.

19. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    The priest is pretty decent since he's basically the templar from Inotia 3 but I was worried in choosing him as a main as I reckon they'll be bosses (after main storyline) that will be immune to melee damage (like the Goblin King Boss in Inotia 2). That's the reason why I chose magician as my main.

20. nosoup4crr

nosoup4crr Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2011
    i think I got a "heroic" spawn from a normal emblem. It's a warrior who has 8 or 9 abilities unlocked.

One thought: maybe the intent is to make spellbooks (or spending gems on spellbooks) more important by limiting mercenary abilities to lvl 1.

One change that I really like in this version is the mercenary-specific skills.