Ancient Mystery Launch and Promotion .. New iOS Mystery Game & Prizes

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by thinktgrow, Oct 24, 2012.

1. thinktgrow

thinktgrow Active Member

Oct 6, 2012
    Haha - Congrats ... Happy to know that you enjoyed the adventure :D ... Ancient Mystery itself has a number of 'extra fixes' in it .. as you refer to - and carefully read - the 'Deeper and Further' Section , you will discover nice relationships and symbols within the game, as well as tiny clues and keywords/keynames & characters that will help you enter into a great field of knowledge .. the knowledge outcomes of the game can range from the most basic (solving the riddles) , to a bit higher (historic significance), to much higher (artistic, symbolic, and philosophical) .. believe it or not, the 'Deeper and Further' Section is a compression of a research of 100s of pages - As I mentioned once before, i think it could have been made into a Novel, but i thought that the engagement element is much better this way.

In fact, I am currently working on creating another app, which will be much more encyclopedic, includes different fields of knowledge, with a learning path, intelligence-practice mini-games, and a 'wisdom quest' .... In fact, Ancient Mystery will integrate into the 'great wisdom quest' there.. my estimate (which is frequently wrong :D) is that it should be ready in two months time ..

[now that I wrote it, I can't but think how difficult it is to finish in this period 500+ questions on different topics, design and write a progression path on the different stages of knowledge, create a number of mini-quests, and a nice user interface :p ... I'm both revealing secret information and digressing here , but its a nice saturday morning, so i will perform no memory-deletions]

If you're interested in following the news you can like our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/Think.Grow) or check out our blog (http://blog.think-grow.biz) .... I barely get any time to update frequently , but sometimes i do :eek: .. If i find the time, the next game (I'm still thinking about the name) would probably be announced on either (there are around 10 think-grow apps by now [They are mostly modules that help people get an intelligent grasp on different topics by utilizing intelligently written - and concise - summaries of the top books in a certain field] , and I only managed to announce Ancient Mystery :D :D)

Check Msg :)

2. thinktgrow

thinktgrow Active Member

Oct 6, 2012
    Great ! Congrats !

3. taniadasher

taniadasher Member

Oct 24, 2012
  4. thinktgrow

thinktgrow Active Member

Oct 6, 2012
    Noted -

5. Mattamose

Mattamose New Member

Nov 11, 2012
    I am having soooo much trouble on the mountains riddle, please help!!!!

6. Mattamose

Mattamose New Member

Nov 11, 2012
    what was the answer the the mountains riddle? im really stuck lol.

7. nthperson

nthperson New Member

Nov 9, 2012
    Hints

Where are the hints? How to get to the hints ? :D

8. thinktgrow

thinktgrow Active Member

Oct 6, 2012
    Check PM :)

9. MinstrelBoy

MinstrelBoy New Member

Jan 3, 2014
    Solution Needed

What is the answer to the river puzzle, "the sum of the two vowels in 'water'"? I am totally stuck. PM me if you wish! Thank you.

10. KWEST_tg

KWEST_tg Member

Mar 31, 2014
    Hi Minstrel .. the mathematical operation should work .. so a and e are the digits that make the addition correct