iPhone Sweet Tower Defense---Tiny Ray is coming!!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by skyxlink, May 30, 2012.

1. skyxlink

skyxlink Member

Aug 8, 2011
    Today we brought a sweet tower defense game---Tiny Ray!
    [​IMG]

In the extensive universe, there is a Candy Planet, which is filled with yummy and tasty desserts. Then one day, the evil greedy monsters came and invaded this place. When everyone was freaking out, the chief stood out and wakened the ancient rainbow towers which had some kind of miraculous power. LetÂ’s use these towers to defend the lovely planet!
    [​IMG]

What you should do in the game is not only placing the towers, but also operating them. By compounding primary colors, you can build towers in 6 different colors to destroy those colorful
    Monsters.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Moreover, Big Mouth, Angry Mouth, Static and many other kinds of monsters cannot wait to invade Candy Planet. So there is no time for you to get bored.
    [​IMG]

Tiny Rat will be released in early June. If you get interested in it, just follow Tiny Ray on facebook and twitter to catch the latest news about it!

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tiny-ray/427715687248200
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/tinyraygamer

2. Franco

Franco Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2009
    Looks great! Instant purchase.

3. pavarotti2007

pavarotti2007 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2010
    UK
    Really like the look of this and I'm a sucker for TD games.

4. skyxlink

skyxlink Member

Aug 8, 2011
    Thanks! It's great to know you like it!

5. skyxlink

skyxlink Member

Aug 8, 2011
    It is more than a TD game. You can see how to control there towers in the trailer, and you'll love it when you have it!

6. NoThru22

NoThru22 Well-Known Member

Looks like a shameless Jelly Defense clone. The towers even pop up in the same exact way.

7. skyxlink

skyxlink Member

Aug 8, 2011
    The same points between Tiny Ray and Jelly Defense are just tower defense and one eye. You can see the characteristic tricolor controls in the trailer.:)

8. NoThru22

And the art style. And the color based attacks. Oh no, you made three colors instead of two. How different!

9. pavarotti2007

pavarotti2007 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2010
    UK
    Any idea of a release date yet?

10. skyxlink

skyxlink Member

Aug 8, 2011
  11. NoThru22

LOL, I'm not the one who posted the review. Typo in the first screenshot too.

12. sarachenjian

sarachenjian Member

Aug 4, 2011
    beijing
    Actually Tiny Ray has many different elements from Jelly Defense, do not review just on the surface,I feel Tiny Ray is more interesting.:p

13. Fleabag323

Fleabag323 Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2008
    That's the British spelling of colorful. It is spelled "colorful" in the second screenshot, though, so it might be a typo.

14. NoThru22

Actually, I let the colourful thing slide, but I didn't notice it was spelled the American way in the second shot, so that counts as TWO typos in the first pic. Good catch. "An" unique is also wrong.

http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php?t=445792

15. skyxlink

skyxlink Member

Aug 8, 2011
    Thank you for paying so much attention on our game. The typos will soon be corrected. Please enjoy tiny ray and tell us more. Look forward to your objective review.