****Ice Flap Penguin TOURNAMENT: WIN $300 in iTunes Gift Cards! - FREE Download****

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Jorge., Apr 5, 2014.

1. Jorge.

Jorge. Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2012
    Game Developer/Designer
    Miraflores, Lima, Perú
    #1 Jorge., Apr 5, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2015
    The 2nd Ice Flap Penguin TOURNAMENT has begun!
    Please go this link for details: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=268499

---------------------------------------- Below is the previous Tournament ----------------------------------------

[​IMG]

Hi All,

Our new app Ice Flap Penguin is out!
    To celebrate this event, we invite you to participate in our Ice Flap Penguin Tournament!
    You could win a prize just for registering!

Ice Flap Penguin is our take on Flappy Bird, with moving obstacles, incredible powers, and social sharing!

PRIZES:
    1- One $100 iTunes gift card to the participant in FIRST PLACE with the MOST Icicles survived.
    2- One $50 iTunes gift card to the participant in SECOND PLACE of Icicles survived.
    3- One $50 iTunes gift card to the participant that INVITED the MOST Facebook FRIENDS to play Ice Flap Penguin.
    4- One $50 iTunes gift card to be raffled between ALL PARTICIPANTS! No matter the score!
    5- One $25 iTunes gift card to the participant in THIRD PLACE of Icicles survived.
    6- One $15 iTunes gift card to the participant in FOURTH PLACE of Icicles survived.
    7- One $10 iTunes gift card to the participant in FIFTH PLACE of Icicles survived.

[​IMG][​IMG]

REQUIREMENTS:
    1- You must download Ice Flap Penguin 1.3 for iOS, Android, Nook, or Kindle to participate.

2- You must become a Facebook Friend of Pers. This step is necessary for us to be able to see your scores during game play. Go to https://www.facebook.com/perscorp and send us a friend request.

3- You must give a Facebook LIKE to https://www.facebook.com/iceflappenguin and post in the Ice Flap Penguin Facebook wall to register to the contest by just saying that you want to participate (i.e. "I want to participate in the Ice Flap Penguin Tournament!"). ONLY scores of players that have registered will be taken into consideration.

4- You must activate the Facebook feature within the Ice Flap Penguin app and grant the required privileges. If you don't activate Facebook, we will not be able to track your scores. Just click the "Connect" button in Ice Flap Penguin's splash screen and follow the steps. If you have followed all the steps, you will see the Pers' Facebook avatar in the top scores at the end of each game.

5- You must play the game with an active internet connection, so that scores are posted to Facebook.

6- To win a prize for inviting the most friends, you must be the participant with the most Facebook Friends PLAYING ICE FLAP PENGUIN. Just click the "Invite Friends" button that appears at the end of each game in the Ice Flap Penguin app and invite your friends.

IMPORTANT: We can ONLY count friends who have INSTALLED, LAUNCHED, AND CONNECTED TO FACEBOOK via Ice Flap Penguin. If your friends just install the game and don't launch it and connect, we won't be able to view them.

7- If there is a tie between the high score or most friends winners, their place will be determined by who collected the most "Dreamsparks" (snowflakes) during a round.

8- You must fairly rate Ice Flap Penguin version 1.3 in the iTunes/Google/Kindle/Nook store (no review is needed, just star ratings. Though a review is appreciated ;)

OTHER DETAILS:
    1- Contest will start on Saturday April 5th and will end on Sunday April 13th at 11:59pm EST (Lima, Perú time).
    Only scores and friends obtained until the end of April 13th will count.

2- There will be ONLY ONE PRIZE PER PARTICIPANT. If a participant wins 2 prizes, they will ONLY receive the higher prize. Their lower prize will then go to the next participant.

3- Prizes will be awarded as iTunes Gift Cards for the US and Peruvian iTunes Stores ONLY. If you don't have a US or Peruvian account, we can send the prize via Paypal.

4- Winners will be announced by April 14th and prizes will be sent within one week of the contest end date.

DISCLAIMER:
    This contest is being offered in good faith.
    Please understand that we can't be responsible if scores aren't saved because of network problems, or if the game crashes for unknown reasons during gameplay.
    Please feel free to contact us at [email protected] or www.facebook.com/icemathninja with any questions/concerns.

HINT:
    The game is tough at first, but once you find a "tapping rhythm" you will be able to fly further.
    Don't forget to catch Elemental Dreamsparks which will help you during game play.

DOWNLOAD LINKS for Ice Flap Penguin (FREE)
    For iOS
    For Android
    For Kindle
    For Nook

We hope you enjoy Ice Flap Penguin and we thank you for participating!!!

The Pers Team

2. iANiMeX

iANiMeX Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
    I'm in. Good luck everyone. This is going to be fun.

3. Jorge.

Jorge. Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2012
    Game Developer/Designer
    Miraflores, Lima, Perú
    Cool! :)
    Thanks for joining!!!

4. vii-Lucky

vii-Lucky Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2013
    Participated!

Lol having a hard time.

5. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    May the Flap be with you

6. I've got myspace and one friend named tom.

7. iANiMeX

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
    Welcome to the Flap Side.

8. crimsondivine

crimsondivine Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2013
    Still gotta connect to Facebook but I look forward to seeing everyone beat me off that top chart! :p

9. Might want to proof read in the future lmao

10. Jorge.

Jorge. Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2012
    Game Developer/Designer
    Miraflores, Lima, Perú
  11. Warbird1500

Warbird1500 Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2011
    USA
    May the flaps be ever in your favor.

12. Jorge.

Jorge. Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2012
    Game Developer/Designer
    Miraflores, Lima, Perú
    Wow! I just saw some of the scores.
    It seems Surprise Icicle#100 wasn't such a big deal :p

13. Jorge.

Jorge. Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2012
    Game Developer/Designer
    Miraflores, Lima, Perú
    Okay, so I probably shouldn't be playing my own game, but ... I just put you ALL to shame!!!

256 Icicles survived, baby!!!

I can now retire :)

I expect you guys to get to a 1000!!!

14. So you beat off crimsondivine then?

15. Jorge.

Jorge. Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2012
    Game Developer/Designer
    Miraflores, Lima, Perú
    #15 Jorge., Apr 5, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2014
    Hmmm ... according to the Urban Dictionary "beat off" is not a good word (well ... I guess it is a GREAT word ;) )

English may not be my first language, but I won't fall in your trap! :p

16. crimsondivine

Jun 28, 2013
    I said it right lol

Jorge it's obviously a great thing :p

17. Jorge.

Jorge. Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2012
    Game Developer/Designer
    Miraflores, Lima, Perú
    #17 Jorge., Apr 6, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2014
    Shhhh! This a PG-13 thread! ;)

Hey, how about beating my score (off)!!! :p

Quincy is at #2 with 193! Still far from my 256!

It's smooth sailing after 100 (at least, until Ice Flap Penguin 1.5 ...)

18. crimsondivine

Jun 28, 2013
    i will beat you off so hard.

19. iANiMeX

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
    Feeling my presence now Jorge? :D

20. Feel his presence as he beats you off your high score