Universal Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft (by Blizzard)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Apr 2, 2014.

1. SpikeGuy

SpikeGuy Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Ughhh. I just wasted some dust recently. Should have saved it for this guy.

2. Best75

Best75 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    I got enough dust to craft a legendary. I will wait for expansion to come and see what legendary I should craft then.

3. Fangbone

Fangbone Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2012
    Michigan, USA
    #1843 Fangbone, Aug 3, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2015
    So just played a Mage that had the Tirion Fordring (not sure on spelling) which is a paladin legendary card. They did not play anything before hand that would give them a random legendary card. How is it possible for a mage to have a paladin specific card? Some kind of cheat or hack?
    Nevermind. He got the card from playing unstable portal. Talk about bs

4. andysmash

andysmash Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Are you 100% certain they didn't play an Unstable Portal or Sneed's Old Shredder?

Oh, haha. Was responding while you edited. Yeah, the Portal is awesome. I've pulled class-specific legendary cards using it a few times. Always fun.

5. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    So I got to Rank 3 last month for the first time (previous was Rank 5) can anyone help me from that point get to the elusive legendary hahaha

6. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    That's friggin impressive. I need to spectate (what the heck is the verb for that?) you more toward the end of the month!

7. aconfusedkender

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    #1847 aconfusedkender, Aug 4, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
    Thanks buddy!

Send me an invite my battletag is
    Tasslehoff#1736

I'll try and help you in any way I can. Been playing since beta myself but I've watched alot of streaming and have started to finally "crack the code" of this game. There's a lot more depth than just playing cards and going face (unless you're huntard) Anyone can shoot me an invite. I'm on more than I should be haha;) I have totalled up over 2500 wins and that means at least 2500 losses LMAO so I've played a TON of games

8. Fangbone

Oct 30, 2012
    Michigan, USA
    Super impressive. I've been playing on and off for over a year and haven't got past rank 16 :/

9. houseofg

Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Thanks! We're actually already friends (sinnerd#1842). I try to use you whenever I have the spectator daily because I figure it's my best shot ;).

Holy crap you've played a lot of matches! I've only been playing a few months (since the iPhone update). I'm far from an aggro face hunter type. Paladin is my favorite deck and I love the slow / control game and the tension it builds.

Anyway, thanks again and I'll hit you up with any questions.

10. aconfusedkender

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    Oh yeah sinnerd! I see you on all the time as well. Just let me know if I can help in any way. I'm not a Trump or Kripparian but I'll do my best

11. KineticBlur

KineticBlur Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2014
    New legendaries just revealed. Aviana looks to be fun fun fun! Anub... not so much.

[​IMG]

12. grenadedodger

grenadedodger Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2010
    Manchester, UK
    I hope they hurry up and release the expansion. I bought the pre purchase packs without realising you can't open them! 50 packs unopened is driving me insane! Also I must have been drunk because £40, on a digital card game, that you can easily earn free packs in.... Think I'm losing it!

13. Fangbone

Oct 30, 2012
    Michigan, USA
    ARGH!! I despise playing against priests. Just can't shake the feeling that they are a class made for people that want to cheat. I just want to reach through my touchscreen and shake them uncontrollably.

14. grenadedodger

Jul 6, 2010
    Manchester, UK
    Haha, I'm so glad to hear someone else saying this! It's not as though I lose to them more than any other class, in fact I do ok against them, I just hate them! And losing to them hurts more than any other loss for some reason!

15. Eli

Eli ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Do you guys think we have a big enough Hearthstone community here on TouchArcade to necessitate a Hearthstone subforum? We're looking at building out some of the most popular games on our forums into their own subforum to be more cohesive to a broader range of discussion than what's going on right now in the thread. Would that be useful for you guys?

16. houseofg

Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    I would love to see that, though at the same time I've not noticed much activity in this thread since I started playing (iPhone release).

17. grenadedodger

Jul 6, 2010
    Manchester, UK
    I'd agree with both of the above points, I'd love to see it but this is a surprisingly sparse thread for such a big game.

18. Citronaut

Citronaut Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2014
    Think it's a great idea. Detailed conversation in a 200 page thread can be difficult to keep track of. Even though this thread has been quiet recently, I could see there being a lot more activity if someone could start a thread, post a deck list or question, and then wait for detailed and coherent discussion. Well, detailed and coherent may be asking a lot, lol - but I do think it'd certainly be a useful subforum.

19. Turk

Turk Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2009
    Yes. Would rather talk with TA folks than browse reddit

20. Mr. Charley

Mr. Charley Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2008
    I know the expansion is oming out soon (next week?).
    I've checked out all the new cards and looks like gameplay will see some new blood...
    I have 400 dust to burn. Would you recommed seeing what cards play well from the new expansion before crafting Faceless Manipulator or just craft that oh so fun card? I'm only interested in a neutral card that I can jse in most decks if not all. Nothing class specific.
    Any feedback/recommendations/suggestions? :)