Universal Dungeon Crawlers [by Ayopa Games]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by iVaro, Jan 26, 2012.

1. icecubes

icecubes Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2010
    Thanks, needed that hint. Now finished it. Would like to say this is one game I have thoroughly enjoyed playing. A lot of the TBS style games get too in depth imho and its all down to fine point stats and 30 different pieces of armour/ammo/weapons etc in these situation preparing for the level takes longer than the level itself and for me this takes away fomr the gameplay. Dungeon Crawlers was the perfect mix. Comical, nice graphics, simple equipment/inventory, secrets to find, and you could get straight into the gameplay.

I for one sincerely hope the devs change their minds and decide not to end it at chapter 5. A game of this quality and enjoyment deserves more levels :)

2. amn624

amn624 Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2008
    publisher
    Nassau County, NY
    Yes, especially now that there is a store.

Many more chapters are needed, MANY. :)

3. melnve

melnve Member

Apr 7, 2012
    Thanks for the tips - finished it off pretty quickly once I knew what to do!

4. davegobe

davegobe Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2009
    Chemist
    Cleveland, OH
    Okay - I finished up Chapter 5 thanks to the hint. One other thing I wanted to know about the latest update was...

Were more trophies added so we could complete the Dungeon Crawler achievement in the Game Center? I think I found one or two new ones, but that was it.

5. chud575

chud575 Active Member

Feb 13, 2010
    Hmmm... I'm pretty sure all 25 Trophies are in the 15 levels. I will look into this tomorrow.

6. GMaster

GMaster New Member

Sep 7, 2011
    I can't seem to get the hint, SPOILERS

I trap him inside the electric fence, and I have tried all of my characters attack, none of them works, any help please???
    thanks

7. Strategy RPG

Strategy RPG Member

Mar 8, 2011
    You need to use the healer's "Pray for Healing" on him to seperate him from his possessed ghost.

8. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Really like this game, but it still seems way buggy.

I bought some new weapons, armor and potions and they're nowhere to be found in my inventory or equiped on my guys.

Then I also get problems sometimes restarting a battle where it's supposed to be "my turn" but it won't let me move.

Anyone have these issues? Particularly the equipment one? I have almost no gold now and nothing to show for what I spent.

9. KBPrinceO

KBPrinceO Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2012
    Level select

When I went in to the level select option, I thought I would be able to bring my current party into that level. NOPE! You get what the game THINKS you had starting that level, and then it auto-saves over your current game. I lost a bunch of potions, and somehow gained a better weapon when I went back and selected the latest level.

Has anyone else used the level select and been pleased with it? I certainly wasn't.

10. amn624

amn624 Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2008
    publisher
    Nassau County, NY
    Separated Aegon from his Grandfather. Advanced in the room towards the throne. And now, it's one battle after another after another after another. Wtf. This is now utterly boring.

How long is this supposed to continue. Granddad sees to be able to regenerate his health and I can never get in more than one attack on him.

Oh, and those switches on either side of the room? Tried to throw them. They don't work.

What is going on?! Thanks.

11. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    nononoooo... i've just updated the game, and my saves don't work anymore!!! WHY????
    anyone have this same issue?

12. amn624

amn624 Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2008
    publisher
    Nassau County, NY
    Yes, and it should have been fixed.

I updated as well but haven't opened the game. Since I finished the game, it won't be a problem if the developer has no plans for additional chapters, but if more is planned and my end game position is gone, I'd be extremely disappointed.

This problem existed in the previous update and the developer was aware.

13. Gwarmaxx

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    but the previous update worked fine for me... now i've updated it at 1.1.3 and when load both saves, crashes to home!!!

14. amn624

amn624 Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2008
    publisher
    Nassau County, NY
    Device? Any details? I know Josh monitors the forum, so it might help if you can provide details, otherwise contact him or Ayopa.

15. KBPrinceO

Jan 13, 2012
    Same here, I can't load any games on an iphone 4.

16. Gwarmaxx

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    sure... iPhone 4 not jailbroken with iOS 5.1 (not the new 5.1.1)... however saves work fine until this last version

17. Gwarmaxx

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    sure... iPhone 4 not jailbroken with iOS 5.1 (not the new 5.1.1)... however saves work fine until this last version

18. KBPrinceO

Jan 13, 2012
    Anyone else having problems with their saved games not loading? I was just getting back into the game [started from scratch] and now I can't load any of my saves. Sucks man.

19. Gwarmaxx

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    F**K!!! the game doesn't work anymore!!! don't update to 1.1.3, i've tried to start a new game (reinstalling it also), but i couldn't... aren't the saves!

20. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    WOOHOO! the game FINALLY runs on iOS 6!!! =oD