Gina Z | Composer | Sound Designer | FOR HIRE

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by miniMonster, May 14, 2013.

1. miniMonster

miniMonster Active Member

Aug 13, 2009
    #1 miniMonster, May 14, 2013
    Last edited: May 16, 2013
    I wanted to forward this along. We use Gina for all of our projects and have been very happy with her work!

Hello Game Devs,

My name is Gina Zdanowicz, owner and operator of Serial Lab Studios where I focus on the art of getting the right sound in the right place at the right time. My clients consist of AAA to indie teams who develop for a variety of platforms such as console, social and mobile and web. I have created high quality original music and original sound effect recording/editing for over 60 game titles. I not only provide the audio assets but I work closely with the development team to ensure the audio is working in game and sounds as it should to create a polished final product. I am indie friendly as well!

DEMO SITE:
    www.seriallab.com

SERVICES:
    - I will consult with your team to be sure we are covering all of your sound needs and once the sounds are created I will work with you to ensure the audio is implemented to fit the soundscape vision for the game.
    - Original immersive music in various styles to draw the player into the game world you have created and to keep them there.
    - Original SFX custom recorded to fit your projects needs.

PRICING:
    I offer pricing to fit projects of all genre's and sizes!

Please contact me to discuss your current or future projects needs. I look forward to hearing from you.

Contact Me

- Gina

2. miniMonster

miniMonster Active Member

Aug 13, 2009
    #2 miniMonster, May 14, 2013
    Last edited: May 20, 2013
    *bump*