Get ready to explode! Demolition Crush to shake screens everywhere soon!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by AppMania, Feb 13, 2014.

1. AppMania

AppMania Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2010
    AppMania©
    #1 AppMania, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2014
    Friends, I have great news! Very soon, on March 6, our explosive, colorful and smart game Demolition Crush will become available for download on the App Store!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hey everyone! We're the Appmania team. It’s hard to believe we’ve been making explosive puzzle games for more than five years now, but here we are – almost ready to release our biggest project yet. We’ve been working on it for a year and a half, and we hope you’re going to think it’s the bomb!

So to light the fuse, here’s the first trailer for our brand new game: Demolition Crush.

What do you think of our hero? Kind of nuts, isn’t he? A real pyromaniac, he’s been obsessed with blasting things to oblivion ever since his school days. Now he’s a professional demolition man – and it’s up to you to make sure he does the job right!

Scope out the building. Place the explosives. And then hit the detonator, to see that building blown to pieces. Knock it down below the required height, and it’s on to the next challenge. Fail, and it’s time to re-think your strategy…

[​IMG]

Get ready to be blown away by a colourful, high-definition demolition adventure, as shown in the screenshots below.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Demolition Crush will appear on the App Store very soon. Development is complete, and we’re now adding a few final touches to make sure you really have a blast playing it.

We’ll be sharing a whole arsenal of exciting features with you over the next few weeks too, not to mention the official release date announcement. So don’t miss out – join our Facebook group and visit our website for the latest updates on Demolition Crush!

Website - http://demolitioncrush.com/
    Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/DemolitionCrush

[​IMG]

Destroy whole buildings with logic in Demolition Crush. It’s intelligent, explosive fun!

Ever since he was a child, our hero has dreamed of blowing things up. Now he's all grown up, it’s up to you to help make that dream come true. So let's demolish buildings like pros - loudly, boldly and with cunning strategy.

In Demolition Crush, you'll need your wits to blast down each structure below the required height - and with only the bombs you're given. Plan your demolition, position the explosives and hit the button for maximum damage!

The newest version of Demolition Crush features:

- More destruction! With fully destructible levels, you can smash up everything from fences to furniture and more
    - More to discover! As your hero demolishes more buildings and gains more experience, you'll unlock amazing new levels, challenges and abilities. Frenzied action awaits
    - Great graphics, adapted for all iOS devices
    - Fun humor that'll keep you smiling.

Enjoy blasting your way through:

- Three exciting locations: USA, England and China;
    - More than 180 varied game levels;
    - Five different explosives to build your strategy around.

So are you ready to follow the path of the world's best demoman - from knocking down sandcastles to taking out entire districts? Just take the plunger... and have a blast!

[​IMG]

2. sandy22

sandy22 Member

Aug 24, 2011
    London
    The game looks good

Impressions in a bit.

3. AppMania

Apr 1, 2010
    AppMania©
    Thanks ;)

4. AppMania

Apr 1, 2010
    AppMania©
    Friends, I have great news! Very soon, on March 6, our explosive, colorful and smart game Demolition Crush will become available for download on the App Store!

[​IMG]

5. AppMania

Apr 1, 2010
    AppMania©
    We can give a few promo codes to anybody who wants before the official game release. Roll up! roll up! ;)

6. slewis7

slewis7 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    This looks like explosive fun! I would love a promo code.

7. AppMania

Apr 1, 2010
    AppMania©
    I sent you into PM

8. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    Oo I'd love a code to, never can blow to much stuff up.

9. AppMania

Apr 1, 2010
    AppMania©
    That's right, a lot of blowups it's really cool! Grab the promo code in the PM.

10. slewis7

slewis7 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    I have played plenty of demolition games on my iPad and this is at least as good as any I can recall. It is definitely a lot of fun and each level has multiple challenges to overcome. However, the game is loaded with freemium trappings which is a major turnoff to me. I much prefer premium games and would gladly pay a few bucks for something this good without those elements. Others may not mind so much. Good luck to the developer and thanks for letting me try it!

11. oooooomonkey

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    I was just coming here to post something similar, I played the first 8 levels which took less than five minutes and now I have to wait 45minutes before I can play again??
    I don't like this type of free to play, the game itself looks brilliant and plays great but I'm not a fan of being restricted this much.

12. AppMania

Apr 1, 2010
    AppMania©
    Thank you for a high estimate. We really appreciate this.

Unfortunately, the basic mass of players prefer free games and the whole market is moving in the direction of freemium. That is why we also had to create the game based on the f2p system.

Should you look at our store more closely, you will see that by spending several $, it's possible to complete almost the whole game.

We'll appreciate any other feedback.

13. AppMania

Apr 1, 2010
    AppMania©
    Thank you for your comment.

As I've already described in the comment above, we understand the players preferring the paid model.

If you're ready to pay for a Paid product a few $, then, please, visit our in-game store and look at the prices for the in-game currency.

For example, for $4.99 you can purchase 5250 rubies, that in its turn is equal to more than 9 full energy replenishments. Should we add here the rubies, that you will be obtaining during completion of the levels, there will be about 12 full energy replenishments. Taking into account that you will be at least several times breaking during the game completion, in the whole that will be enough for all levels that we have available for this moment.

If $4.99 it's a lot, then pay attention to the option for $1.99. By buying it, you'll be able to complete the game for 4-5 days without any additional payments.

I hope that I managed to prove you that we do not try to pump out money through the in-app purchases.

Should you have some other questions or comments – please, write us about this.

14. oooooomonkey

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    Hi, I suppose that's understandable from a business point of view. Just personally I don't buy disposable currency in games as it feels like just throwing money away, I wasn't aware of it being free to play since the other games have been paid games.
    Well I hope this model does well for you (I don't know how well the other games have done but they have always been feat games IMO)

15. oooooomonkey

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    One thing, I'm playing on ipad4 and I feel like you should be able to zoom out :confused: there's been a few levels so far (and I'm only 10-15 levels in) where you can't see the whole level when you set off the bombs,
    It would be nice to be able to see all the action on screen without missing some of it.

16. Redtaik12

Redtaik12 New Member

Mar 4, 2014
    I would like a promo code too thanks

17. AppMania

Apr 1, 2010
    AppMania©
    I sent you into PM

18. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    I would love a promo code.

Looks like a very colorful and fun game.
    Thank you!

19. Lumlca

Lumlca Active Member

Feb 25, 2013
    I would like a promo code plz! Looks like a great game! :)

20. AppMania

Apr 1, 2010
    AppMania©
    Thank you for your comment. We'll definitely take into account and try to implement this feature in the nearest updates.