Game Center Integrity-- Join the list here!!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by gfxdaddy, Jul 20, 2011.

?

Do you encounter dirty players often?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. Occasionally

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. This thread is pointless.

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. gfxdaddy

gfxdaddy Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2010
    Male
    Illustrator | Web | Graphic | Digital Publishing D
    London, UK
    Game Center Integrity

First, the reason for this thread. I spent this past weekend playing Street Fighter Volt online battles. It's an awesome game marred by one thing: the inability to block certain players who game the system. My stats are a lot worse than they should be simply because even after I lose a match I stay on and allow my opponent to collect his/her win, yet about 99% of my opponents quit the match as soon as I defeat them. Thus, instead of my W/L record reading something like 12/7, it reads an incorrect 5/7. I have to say that I'm fed up playing other 'gamers' in online ranked battles who aren't honorable enough to do the right thing. It's a different matter if the system kicks you due to lag, but this is beyond that.

I have decided to periodically list the dirty players I encounter who are repeat offenders (repeat offenders only) of this offence since Game Center does not provide a method of ranking players, neither does it penalize players who quit mid-match.

I'd also like this thread to host players of integrity so I (and you) can buid a repository of gamer friends who are not afraid to loose every once in a while if it means honoring the system. A system of recognition is this: add a new Game Center friend from this list using your idevice, and in the optional comments/message use either the hashtag #honor or #honorable or even #nocheat so it is clear that you're looking for the same thing I am.

My Game Center ID: Gfxdaddy

See you online!

2. gfxdaddy

gfxdaddy Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2010
    Male
    Illustrator | Web | Graphic | Digital Publishing D
    London, UK
    #2 gfxdaddy, Jul 20, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2011
    I did see two or three other threads here on TA complaining about the same thing (they called them 'Rage Quitters' I believe). And I did see a SFVolt battle thread. What I'm looking to do is add buddies who are not 'Ragers'. Naming them was a little overboard though.