Scrap Hunt - (by me, Anton Hultdin)

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by AntonHultdin, Apr 2, 2013.

1. AntonHultdin

AntonHultdin Member

Jul 12, 2012
    Indie game developer
    UmeƄ, Sweden
    Hi! I just released my new game Scrap Hunt on Google Play. I hope you like it!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Link to Google Play

Description:
    Scrap Hunt is an arcade flying/diving/drilling game featuring a simple one touch control and laser shooting sharks! It's a combination of an endless runner and a mission based game with an ending.

You fight against unmanned metallic enemies and pick up scrap to build weapons and gadgets. Through a series of missions you follow the story of a pilot trying to fight off this unknown attack, in an atmosphere aimed to be quietly charming and with personality.

2. josue85

josue85 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Feb 28, 2013
    Looks interesting, I'm installing it now and will check it out after work. Thanks for the info!

3. josue85

josue85 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Feb 28, 2013
    Just wanted to update here. I was pleasantly surprised by this game. The first time I took the plane underwater, I was surprised, and then again when the submarine turned into a drill machine.

The achievement system is nice, and a cool upgrade system gives you a good reason to keep playing. I think you guys should give it a shot, I really enjoyed the time I played it, and look forward to digging in some more.