What Would You Like in a Sims 3 Update?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by qasim, Jun 5, 2009.

1. qasim

qasim Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2009
    USA
    #1 qasim, Jun 5, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2009
    The Sims 3 is no doubt an excellent title for the iPhone/iPod Touch. But a few things could make it perfect..

In some future additions, I would love to see a more variety of house building options. Like, I would love to customize my house just like in the PC version (add any amount of room, etc.)

Next, this part would just be enough (well at least for me ;)) I would be so happy if you had an ability to have WooHoo and make a kid/move in with the person you are woohooing.. It would ass soo much more to the gameplay of the game, and it would just astonish me.

Also, I'd love to see EA add the option to create more then one Sim and control him/her. This is a major part to the Sims games and it would really add a lot of gameplay to it. I think this would be a great idea.

Lastly, the least important (well, at least in my opinion), I'd like to see EA add one or two more neighborhoods. This is not so important, but it could be pretty cool. Like so you could explore different towns.

I know this is just an iPod Touch/iPhone, but I think these features may be possible for additional updates.. EA will most likely update the game when 3.0 releases, to add new 3.0 features, but I also hope they add these.

If you have any more suggestions, please add, and let's pray EA will listen to us and update. :) lol

If you haven't yet, which I don't see why you shouldn't, get The Sims 3 now on the app store!

Guys! Also reply to my thread at the EA Mobile Forums so that Craig would see it and maybe transfer it to the producers of the Sims [iPhone/iPod Touch]!!

2. Haephestos

Haephestos Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2008
    I would also love to see a full building mode. But what I really want them to do is to check their code, because there is a memory leak bug in there somewhere.

3. XGLITE

XGLITE Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    England
    Good thread.
    Ability to have a baby.
    Able to have deeper building options, control size of rooms and more outdoors - pool.
    More levels in profession
    More levels in hobbies and new hobbies.
    More people new neighbourhoods.
    Ability to move house.
    Have more meeting places in town - more then just the lake, such as a shopping centre. And make it so you can sit in the restaurant so you can chat.

It would be great to control multiple sims.

4. lord-sam

lord-sam Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2009
    United Kingdom
    I would like more ways to build skill, such as Reading books.
    More to do, eg harder to build friendships, gain skill and get promotion ie you need lots of skills.
    Swimming pool, it is easy to add to the game, just drag to size.
    Easier buy mode- it's too hard to move and rotate objects, in the end I just give up and put the object In the middle of the room.

5. stargazer513

stargazer513 Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2008
    have babies yeah man, and start a family, aging? and actually a story plot and characters saying something please...not speech bubbles

6. yeah yeah

yeah yeah Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2009
    - bug / crash fixes
    - more jobs and increased career ladder
    - more skill sets
    - expand the town
    - more sim-community areas (stores that you can actually visit, restaurants, bars, spas, etc)
    - collectibles for wish fulfillment.

7. Haephestos

Oct 25, 2008
    But before any of this, they must if the crashing!

8. LBG

LBG SeƱor Member

Apr 19, 2009
    nada ilegal
    31.560499, -111.904128
    The ability for your house to catch on fire and be robbed, lol :D

9. Haephestos

Oct 25, 2008
    Natural disasters!

10. Stykman

Stykman Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2009
    Beta Tester, Student
    United States
    lower price

11. Masmo

Masmo Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2009
    Overlord
    In your pants
    I would love to see cheats and a full house building mode so we can build a dream house without fear of running out of money!

12. Haephestos

Oct 25, 2008
    Wouldn't we all? :D

13. tjccooll

tjccooll Active Member

Apr 5, 2009
    #13 tjccooll, Jun 6, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2009
    Definitely having kids and making more than 1 Sim. I'd also like to see new towns (maybe like the downloadable 1 on PC). No crashing! More clothes! Better frame rate. Most DEFINITELY a build house mode (the most crucial thing). They can keep the upgrade house thing but add a build mode for the creative people and for more replay value!!! Ummm what else? More buyable objects! More activities! Customizable objects. Ability to change clothes and hairstyles etc. More shops. Definitely an easier way to make more money. Starting and minigames to run your own businesses. A gym to build up your body along with a fat/skinny/fit system. At least a minigame for your occupation (more minigames in general). And of course cheats! Anyone have any other suggestions I might have missed?

14. nielololek

nielololek Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    I'd like to have a baby, more sims to control and the most important is full house building like in PC version.

15. Slayer_megadeth

Slayer_megadeth Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2008
    Student
    India
    Better Performance (Crashes a lot & Framerates are poor)
    More Neighborhoods
    More Stuff to do (Cleaning house, Starting your own business etc)
    More Shops
    Ability to change clothes, Hairstyle
    Maybe a gym to build your body

and yes a exclusive Tuna Lake :D

16. HJJ

HJJ Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2008
    Coming from The Sims 2, I was a BIG "builder", but I've found that I'm OK with the amount of building allowed in mobile Sims 3. For one, it's not a very comfortable experience. Even moving furniture feels kind of cumbersome. So, while I still enjoy upgrading and rearranging my stuff, it's not something I could see myself spending hours on.

I would, however, love to see more stuff to interact with. Remember the "costume" chest or the bull ride from TS2?

I agree that the ability to have kids AND control more than one Sim is a big "wish" for me.

Right now, I wouldn't say it's a boring game. I'm having lots of fun with it. But something feels lacking. For a game that puts emphasis on "social" standing, it's frustrating to not even be able to find a given Sim on command.

17. 1bigapp

1bigapp Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    Stability

18. Mattman

Mattman Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2009
    I'd like to see more locations to actually visit, not just the park, maybe a gym or indoor settings that you could enter without creeping someone out.

19. Haephestos

Oct 25, 2008
    There could be a mall or something.

20. nooobynick

nooobynick Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2009
    I don't own it yet but from what everybody has been saying, I would want more stability and more features before I buy this.