Beneath a Steel Sky help.

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Somerandomdude, Dec 7, 2009.

1. Somerandomdude

Somerandomdude Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Doing nothing of importance.
    Somewhere
    Yup, another thread asking for help with this game. I'm kinda stuck and the hints aren't helping me. I have to get into Lamb's apartment to get the tape, but it's locked. I downgraded Lamb to D-Linc status and talked to him after that. All I can talk to him about was the tour, then the only other option is "Never Mind..." I tried using Reich's card on the door, but it does nothing. How do I get into the apartment? After that I'm good, but as for that part, there's no solution. The hint tells me to talk to him after D-Linc-ing him but nothing happens then.

2. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2009
    hmm I played this game through quite some time ago, I know the reason he lets you into his apartment is because you offer to feed his pet cat :p.

Oh I know, you have to talk to him right after he tries to use the elevator. Just wait for him to try it.

3. Somerandomdude

Somerandomdude Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Doing nothing of importance.
    Somewhere
    Thanks for the tip, I'll give it a shot in a few. The in-game hints really don't give specifics as to when to talk to him.