Universal Ittle Dew by Ludosity AB

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by copaeci, Oct 31, 2013.

1. Glorkbot

Glorkbot Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2013
    Cartoonist
    I wrote to the makers of the game last year, and they assured me they were working hard on a fix.

An update just came out today or yesterday... but it looks like it's just a language update, no bug fixes? Hopefully the fix is still in the pipeline.

2. coderkid

coderkid Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2010
    Hmm, I can't be sure if it's the update or not that fixed the issue for me, but whatever the case, copying my save from Documents and reinstalling the app (then adding the save back) worked.

3. Glorkbot

Aug 14, 2013
    Cartoonist
    How do you copy the save?

4. Glorkbot

Aug 14, 2013
    Cartoonist
    Never mind! It looks like the bug actually was fixed, it's just not in the notes. I didn't even have to reinstalling the app like you suggested.

5. coderkid

coderkid Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2010
    Sweet! I finished the game shortly after I got the fix. Fun little game :D

6. Whitefishlady

Whitefishlady New Member

Mar 10, 2014
    Hello everyone

I'm new here. I downloaded Ittle dew and was enjoying it. The controls aren't the best in my iPhone 4 (7.0 iOS) but not too bad. I got to this part in the castle (I just beat the boss in the volcano area) where there are four of those blue diamond crystal things in the corners of a rectangular room and you have to hit all four of them for the bars to lower. No matter how hard I try or in what order I can't get them all green at once one of them always falls asleep. Two of them seem to last a bit longer and two fall asleep immediately. Anyone else have this problem? Is it a glitch of some sort? Or maybe I'm just doing something totally wrong. I've emailed the producers of the game but haven't heard back yet (4 days ago).

I'm pretty much ready to give up but I'm a bit upset as I paid 5 bucks for the game! Can anyone help me or let me know if this is maybe a glitch?

Thanks!

7. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    It's ages since I played this so can't remember the room or the solution, but it doesn't sound like a glitch. You can complete the dungeons in the game in any order and some rooms can only be solved with the items gained from certain dungeons.

It may be that you don't have the items required for this room yet, so you might have to find a different route.

I completed the game several times, collecting the items in every possible order, and there was always a way forward, so stick with it.

8. Whitefishlady

Whitefishlady New Member

Mar 10, 2014
    Thanks for the reply! I checked the walk through online and this seems to be the correct order but must not be then. I'll try wondering around and seeing if I can access other places.

Btw I was trying to hit the crystals with the fire sword so maybe that's the wrong item.

9. wilef

wilef Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2009
    I know this game is old, but there's nothing worse than getting far into a game and then getting stuck due to a terrible bug. There are a few parts in the forest where you can go down through the trees into a non-playable screen. Usually you can get back, but in this instance, I can't. Since the game saves exactly where you last were, I'm stuck on a screen I can't return from. Even a simple 'warp back to the shop' button would be an okay fix for this. I'd hate to start all over again and risk this happening again. Since a lot of puzzle require going through trees, it's certainly possible it will happen again.

Attached Files: