This site is simply amazing

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and News' started by Fome, Feb 27, 2009.

1. Fome

Fome Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2009
    There's something special about a place where so many developers come to announce new projects, ask for suggestions, do promotions, etc. It's just so refreshing to be able to see the people behind the games interact with us end users in a forum like this. It feels like a game convention in website form, to be honest. And the writing staff seems top notch, reporting in a very timely manner with professional quality articles.

I wish more developers would realize that they can use a venue like touchArcade to increase awareness of their products immensely.

2. le'deuche123

le'deuche123 Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    +1!! This is an awesome site. I'm 25 I would have never thought I would join a forum. Furthermore I definetly wouldn't have thought I would ever participate on one everyday. I'm still coming to terms with it:(

3. PointOfLight

PointOfLight Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
    This site reminds me a lot of what PDArcade used to be for Palm and Pocket PC games (R.I.P. PDArcade :()

4. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    It's like the Scarlet Johansson of forums :D

5. 1337brian

1337brian Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2008
    In My Head
    LoL... Mmmmm Scarlet, I still kept my wife's cosmo from a few months back with her on the cover.... I <3 Scarlet :eek:

6. BrettArchibald

BrettArchibald Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2008
    Male
    Self-employed interactive designer.
    Formerly Zimbabwe - now England.
    What do you mean? Has this website also got a dopey-looking puffy-lipped pout going on all the time...? :rolleyes:

7. l0ckmdwn

l0ckmdwn New Member

Feb 18, 2009
    This is the Best Iphone Game Site on the planet. Keep up the good work!

8. Prab

Prab Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Dec 17, 2008
    CS student
    SG
    And its not even been a year since TA started. I cant imagine how great this site will be after 2 or even more years!!