Not-so-popular graphically intensive games

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Ravensword Lover, Jan 8, 2013.

1. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Good luck with that. It's a two year old game, last updated, oh, late 2011. I think we're stuck with what we have. Plus we all know EA :rolleyes:

2. Ravensword Lover

Ravensword Lover Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2013
    Hmmm, can we hack the game like before when the JB arrives?

3. Ravensword Lover

Jan 5, 2013
  4. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Yes.

5. Why does everyone say they were disappointed in ME: Infiltrator? I think it is great, and one if the two games from Daily Spin that was actually worth it. It's an easy 4.5/5 for me.

6. Issac

Issac Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    This isn't really a game, but I think that Epic Citadel still looks good. It's a free tech demo that Chair did before releasing Infinity Blade I.

7. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Because ME:I was to Mass Effect fans the same insult that Dead Space would've been to its fans had it not included necromorphs or not been a horror game. It had a completely crap, throwaway story and your paragon/renegade choices were irrelevant. Problem is that the ME series is known for engaging, very well done stories where each player's experience is unique based on their choices, they instead turned it into a generic shooter that was repetitive and fairly mediocre in the actual combat.

8. Ravensword Lover

Jan 5, 2013
    Well said. Still, I do think it's kinda enjoyable when played as a spin-off. But no matter that game just doesn't feel like Mass Effect at all.

Also the enviromental graphics are mediocre.