Universal Infinity Blade II - (by Chair Entertainment Group, LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by JeNeI, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Candykiller

Candykiller Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 15, 2010
    Illustrator/Designer
    United Kingdom
    That's the wrong statue. It's the statue lying in the middle of the tomb with the 6 doors containing items. (the room in the original game, not a new area)

2. Desparobo

Desparobo Active Member

Jan 30, 2009
    Ok I have all the vile equip, and the ring, is there anything else in this update??

3. Izaya

Izaya Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2012
    8th Grade lol
    Behind You
    Omg thank you! This ring is such a beast

4. WCFields

WCFields Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2009
    steel worker
    I guess i'm going to have to reinstall this game.

5. TheEvilNoob

TheEvilNoob Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2010
    Noob assassinator
    My evil lair
    Is that the one with the back of the giant stone on it? If so where is it (I thought it was near one of the bosses but I can't get the item) and how do you get it?

6. slikaroo

slikaroo Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2011
    I don't know which map you're referring to. the scholars map is for the item in the library.

7. Triscuitable

Triscuitable Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2011
    Games Journalist
    Seattle, WA
    Nothing. Congratulations, you beat the update.

8. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    I just killed the God King and I found myself automatically getting into a new rebirth cycle (^3, to put it in a way). The problem is that I didn't want to go into this third cycle, I just wanted a normal rebirth. Is this a bug with the latest update? Has anybody experienced the same?

9. injuwarrior

injuwarrior Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2011
    USA
    Yes same thing here. I actually am letting Thane kill me for now since I am afraid it will happen again. Anyone have an answer?

10. chriser

chriser Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2010
  11. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Yes, let him kill you. I've tried again and it has happened the exact same thing :( I'm fed up of this game. I've just lost the +400 attack sword I had just won in the clashmobs... Why don't they test these things before releasing the f4ck1ng update?!?!?

12. liquidmutiny

liquidmutiny Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2009
    No official world yet. I thought it would be the end of April. I know we'll see footage at this years E3.

13. Dominvs979

Dominvs979 New Member

May 26, 2012
    They do, obviously. Its a feature, not a glitch. It brings you into a new game ++, allowing you to continue to level up.

While I'm here does anyone know where exactly the key treasure and victor spoils maps point to?

14. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    #2214 VirtualBoyFreak, May 27, 2012
    Last edited: May 28, 2012
    EDIT: It seems that the game only asks when going from Original Game to New Game+, not from NG+ to NG++, from NG++ to NG+++, etc. My apologies. Anyway, to bypass this, leave one of the three big bosses alive and keep levelling up until you consider it's okay to go into an extra "+" in NG. My original post below.

------------

Obviously they don't, and if you had played IB2 enough time, you'd know that when you enter a new game + (which is shown as ^2 in the game), you can continue levelling up until you finish levelling all the items again. Then you begin a new game++ and so on.

Before the update, when you won the God King, you were asked "do you want to begin a new game+, or go into a new rebirth?", so that you could level up and dominate all the weapons, rings, etc. that you had left, before entering a new game+.

As it is now, it's impossible to buy expensive gear, because you either have to:

- Let yourself be killed by Thane at the tower each time you get to him.
    - Spend loads of real cash in gold bags (and you will lose what you bought every time you finish the game).

Therefore, in a few words, IMHO it's a BUG, similar to the one in version v1.00 when your savegame got deleted. And I continue saying that they haven't tested the game enough...

15. BirkusTheGreat

BirkusTheGreat Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2009
    OHMYGOSH! When you go into
    the room under the tomb, with the statue of Ausar and someone, you can hear a female voice that sounds kind of like Isa's, you have to have the volume up sort of loud though.

Did anyone else hear it? it was interesting

16. Pitta

Pitta Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2008
    Male
    Italy
    I thought the same.
    Too bad you can enter there only once...I would like to re-see that cutscene...

17. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    #2217 VirtualBoyFreak, May 27, 2012
    Last edited: May 28, 2012
    My old game seems to be working okay. I've just replaced my new game+ with the old game data, to see if it finally works okay. EDIT: It seems that the game only asks when going from Original Game to New Game+, not from NG+ to NG++, from NG++ to NG+++, etc. My apologies. Anyway, to bypass this, leave one of the three big bosses alive and keep levelling up until you consider it's okay to go into an extra "+" in NG.

18. rooteboy

rooteboy Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2010
    Student/Beta Tester
    Earth......for now
    You can, u just need to complete the game and go there again, I just did it there so it does work

19. injuwarrior

injuwarrior Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2011
    USA
    This really seems to me like a bug. i think I will register on the actually infinity blade forums and see if I can get an answer. You should be able to choose when you want to go to the next NG+. For now, I will keep sacrificing myself. But it sucks because I cannot fight any bosses and win, but at least I can master more items, see the full vault when I get the inifinity blade, and so on. I got really frustrated as well the first time this happened to me, almost a game-breaker.

20. BirkusTheGreat

BirkusTheGreat Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2009
    Yeah, you're completely right. It's a really kick ass scene, the music is so haunting.