Telekinesis Kyle [By Vellum Interactive]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Vellum Interactive, Jun 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chimpman252

chimpman252 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Front Staff at Chinese Restaurant
    Oops, double post

2. Final Two Icons

Hey guys! Thanks for all the feedback, we are down to the final two icons. Let us know which of these you like better!

Icon #1:
    [​IMG]

Icon #2:
    [​IMG]

3. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    The first one, as I said before, features the game's protagonist and its also good, because the warm (yellow/orange) and the cool (blue) colors create a very eye-catching contrast.

The second icon has only cold colors and it does not stand out at all. Cool colors (especially blue and white) represent a quiet and a calm environment, which (I think) your game isn't.

My suggestion would be that you go with the first icon, but add a border to it.

4. MagicInkGames

MagicInkGames Member

Jun 25, 2013
    This looks really cool, reminds me of Psychonauts a bit, which I loved.

5. Sharontung66

Sharontung66 Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2011
    App icon #2 (the cartoon boy wearing glasses) is definitely my preference. Not only is it personable/relatable, it gives the potential gamer an accurate idea of the game's graphics

6. Beta Testers!

For those of you that have offered (and any more that want to sign up), we are sending out TestFlight invites for some beta testing today!

Can't wait to hear your feedback!

- Vellum Interactive Team

7. chimpman252

chimpman252 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Front Staff at Chinese Restaurant
    I was away for the week so I just got the invite. However, when I accept it, it confirms that I have joined beta testing with the Vellum Team and should receive available builds but the app does not show up in my Testflight apps. What am I doing wrong? Is a build unavailable for iPod Touch 5th Gen?

8. coderkid

coderkid Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2010
    I got it as soon as it was sent out, and I haven't received a test build either. I think it was just for invitation to the list of testers, and a builds may not have been sent out yet.

9. coderkid

coderkid Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2010
    Agh! Nostalgia attack!

10. AnarKitty

AnarKitty Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA
    Oh my, this looks really promising. Hope the graphics treatment befits the artwork shown, with plenty of content. :)

11. TheOrb

TheOrb New Member

Jul 10, 2013
    The game looks really promising. If you make the polish and add a lot of levels, it will rock. If you have not selected an icon yet, my choice is number 1.

12. Re: Beta Testers!

We are polishing the final build to send out to you guys! Sorry for the delay!

13. Hey thanks! We are in that level-adding/polishing stage right now. We will keep you in the loop as we figure out the final launch date!

14. Game Play Trailer Released!

We are in countdown mode for the launch of Telekinesis Kyle next week! As a first phase in exciting releases, we have developed our gameplay trailer for Telekinesis Kyle! Check it out below and let us know what you think!

15. This week!

Telekinesis Kyle Launches on iOS and Google Play this week!

Can't wait to hear what you think!

- The team at Vellum Interactive

16. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Telekinesis Kyle was fun to test, it's an interesting puzzle platformer. I can't say much more because I am too busy resisting Vellum Interactive's attempts to telepathically control me, which apparently is their version of a non-disclosure agreement.

17. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Looks good. I guess this week wont be that bad at all. :)

This, Cognition Ep2 and Game of Watchcraft should make my week.

18. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    Grats on launch, will check it out!