The TribeZ (game play discussion)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by girlpower, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Snots

Snots Member

Oct 28, 2012
    As of right now (8am PST), there is only an update for the iPhone, none for the iPad yet.

2. durablecheese

durablecheese Member

Oct 31, 2012
    The Tribez Halloween Update

I've been using the iPhone 4S with OS 6 as primary when playing the game I've got the Shaman bug where the Shaman doesn't appear to talk to on Ancestor's Atoll (only remaining open quest on this island, able to get coral though as it was a different quest pathway), downloaded the update released on Halloween and the game does the same as chibikawaiineko4u said. it loads gets to 100%, but then the game shuts down.

Recently got the new iPad (3rd gen), haven't been playing the game here, but decided to update it, as the toying with the game is still on the first Island, it loaded correctly, got to the 100%, then downloaded updates, then worked.

So the problem I'm having on the 4S OS6 appears to be an issue loading the software to download the packages.:mad:

3. Fosferus

Fosferus Active Member

Aug 13, 2012
    Updated, get 100% done and game closes. Still waiting on return of gems I lost due to their fatal game error and I hope the 2.8 mill I had. They are supposed to give me a "level" boost to help me return to lvl 58, but again no progress. Hope the game crash on iPhone is fixed soon

4. Edplove

Edplove New Member

Oct 31, 2012
    I did the same this morning, updated. Now it goes to 100% then crashes. I had to restart the game before because I was at level 49 and the game too me back to level 11. Off I can't get it to work after this I'm just going to delete the whole game from my phone!

5. durablecheese

durablecheese Member

Oct 31, 2012
    Halloween update

I've bought a few gems as well, but I'm not going to delete the game over it, nor am i going to start again from the beginning. Today is rollout day of the update, with as common as the problem is already seeming to be, there's likely going to be another update to fix the issue in a few hours to a few days, nothing to freak out over, just not playing in the meantime, because well, it won't let me. Did get a new loading screen though, not that it helps.

6. Fosferus

Fosferus Active Member

Aug 13, 2012
    Lol durable.. I've gotten new email from help desk, my ticket is now at another desk and I can expect word from that team in 5 business days... Wonder if sandy bothered their work days :p probably not as I believe they are based in Europe somewhere

7. durablecheese

durablecheese Member

Oct 31, 2012
    Halloween Update

Fosferus, please post your updates on the progress of your ticket as I'm interested. If the next few days does not see another update release to fix the issue with the crash from the update process, I would like to know how to proceed to have it fixed properly and continue playing from where I am, if possible.

8. Amsterdam

Amsterdam Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2012
    Same happened to me. Updated the game for iPhone, now I cannot play.... Very aggravating...

9. Margaretis

Margaretis Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012
    I play in the ipad and in the iphone lol
    The update in the iphone was succeded :), no crash so far
    Now it's night, quite funny and very beautiful, easier to see everything :)
    To go to the alien island I've to find something alien on murlod island...

10. durablecheese

durablecheese Member

Oct 31, 2012
    Halloween Update

Just as clarification. it was The Tribez that updated correctly having the update on the iPad (3rd Gen), not The Tribez HD. It was what had synched to the iPad, I've only had it a week.

Also with that Shaman bug on Ancestor's atoll, I noticed that the fish seem to jump through the island instead of the water near the area. Did anyone ever have any info on fixing that?

11. gigusha

gigusha New Member

Oct 30, 2012
    Great thanks my friend, I'll tray your advice

12. Fosferus

Fosferus Active Member

Aug 13, 2012
    Sure will. Btw I included an old screenie- lvl 44 of me playing on the 4th island that showed my gold count and gem count. As of 2:23pm ct game still goes to 100% then crashes.. Checked game insight site and there's no info regarding iPhone dud update. Those that are playing I'm hating :p as I wanted to see the "new" items and such

13. chibikawaiineko4u

Oct 11, 2012
    Right, its so bad that we were all anxiously awaiting the new update, it finally shows up, just to fail for half of us :(

14. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

Those of you who have updated iPhones and got it working, are you on IOS5 or IOS6? I'm still on 5..

15. Margaretis

May 27, 2012
    ios6

16. Edplove

Edplove New Member

Oct 31, 2012
    It's working now!

Ios6

17. chibikawaiineko4u

Oct 11, 2012
    I have IOS6 and the game does not work after update

18. Margaretis

May 27, 2012
    Can't wait for the ipad update :)

19. Fosferus

Fosferus Active Member

Aug 13, 2012
    On 6 but still can't play.. Loads, hits 100% in few seconds then goes blank and returns to main screen... No update either

20. durablecheese

durablecheese Member

Oct 31, 2012
    The Tribez Halloween Update

The iPad that it updated and worked on that was running the same as the phone (not the HD version) was also running OS 6