Free Promo codes for Rise to Fame

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Strah23, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Strah23

Strah23 Member

Mar 26, 2013
    Check your PM now. Sorry for the delay :)

2. Strah23

Strah23 Member

Mar 26, 2013
    Regarding the link transfer problem I just want to explain a bit more about that.
    We have ended the deal with our game publisher and the problem is that in such situations Apple doesn’t allow transferring the game from one account to another (http://stackoverflow.com/questions/671382/transferring-ownership-of-an-iphone-app-on-the-app-store). We really tried everything and had a long conversation with the people from Apple but at the end our hands were tied.
    So we had no other option but to resubmit the game under our own account, which was the only advice from Apple.

Currently the game you can find on the store is exactly same as the game before. But we are going to figure out something how we can resolve the problem in the future so we can publish game updates for everybody without any limitations.
    We really do care about that and I promise that solution will suit to everybody. Will notify you about any news.

3. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    I want to apologize to the developer. What happened with the old app isn't his fault; most of the blame lies with Apple.

I've found myself in this same situation before; usually it's because of greedy publishers who buy an app from another dev/company and re-release it. Apparently, this developer was dropped by his/her publisher, who pulled the game from the store. Apple compounded the problem by deleting the .ipa from their servers.

I'm waiting for the day Apple quits screwing over their customers. In the meantime, there will certainly be more situations in which both a developer and a customer get the shaft.

Again, I apologize, and I recommend this game wholeheartedly. It's a cross between the old text based music sims I played years ago on my computer, a lightweight rpg, and a rhythm game. It looks great and it's damn fun. And it's universal now too (when initially published, there were separate iphone and ipad versions). I only deleted it in the first place because I was nearly out of room on my phone.

4. Strah23

Strah23 Member

Mar 26, 2013
    Thanks for understanding :) And I am really glad you like the game :)
    I hope Apple will do something to fix this problem (like Google hase fixed for Android)
    We have 7 more promocodes, so like and share :)