Best Marketing tools for iOS/Android Apps

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by alibaba123, Jun 26, 2013.

1. alibaba123

alibaba123 New Member

Jun 26, 2013
    What is the best marketing tool for a developer to market an iOS/Android App? Appoday, Appadvice.com, Appturbo.it? Has anyone used facebook mobile ad install? please give good suggestions to get good sustainable traffic.

Thanks

2. R3v

R3v Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2012
    CMO @ PIXEL FEDERATION
    Hi, maybe this article will help you. I would recommend Chartboost and PlayHaven. Free promotion services as Appoday or Appturbo are mostly paid for developers, you can better tweak your campaigns during soft launch in Canada / New Zeland and then perform them globally on networks as Chartboost, PlayHaven, AdMob, etc.

What's your budget and goal? Is your app freemium or premium? What's LTV of your player?

3. alibaba123

alibaba123 New Member

Jun 26, 2013
    Hi,

The following is my game http:/www.mad-chickens.com. I have a free and pro version both. I have a budget of about 10,000$-15,0000$ for marketing. What suggestions do you have? My goal is to get in the top 25 overall store. Add me on skype for further discussion khizerschon1 thanks!

4. Maryna

Maryna Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2012
    PR&Marketing
    San Francisco
    #4 Maryna, Jun 29, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2013
    Hey, a few month ago I released an app for indie developers, and it is an interactive guide to mobile game marketing and public relations. PRninja is available for free on the iPad App Store. It includes advice on how to launch/relaunch games, basics of ASO, tips on how to contact reporters and get reviews, and also includes a few templates of marketing and PR campaigns.
    Check out this website.