What do you think about KIL.A.TON?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by vbxz47, Aug 19, 2009.

1. vbxz47

vbxz47 Well-Known Member

May 28, 2009
    Ohio
    Hey I recently purchased KIL.A.TON by Dot Matrix. I actually prefer the game over any other like it. I do highly recommend it.

But people who have purchased it, what do you think about the game? Leave a reply.

2. TheBeastlyNinja

TheBeastlyNinja Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2009
    Computer stuff
    Right behind you
    I kind of enjoy the all fire at the same time thing. I enjoyed it but I only played one match due to me buying RR in the same day...

3. monk666

monk666 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2008
    The concurrent firing of the weapons is a cool idea, but after playing it for a few days, i'm kinda bored by the game in general. Just not enough variations in there to keep me interested and successful attacks depend a lot on luck sometimes. I think i might prefer the "old way" better since that removes the luck factor and allows you to plan more easily. There's a couple of times in the game where i don't even need to hit anything and i won.

4. jspoto

jspoto Active Member

Jun 26, 2009
    Monk, could you clarify what you mean by this? We're unaware of any cases like this in 1.0, except maybe where a player is already far enough ahead in points, that losing a round or two doesn't matter. But most other games play this way as well...

We're interested in improving the game wherever possible, so more detail here could be very helpful.