Goatee Composition and Scoring- Professional Music for Affordable Prices

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by TheGoatee, Feb 19, 2014.

1. TheGoatee

TheGoatee Member

Feb 19, 2014
    #1 TheGoatee, Feb 19, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2014
    Hello!

My name is Jacob Wilkins and I am a video game and film composer looking to help you with your musical needs on your project. For contact information and musical demos please visit my site: http://www.goateecomp.com/

My prices are $35 per minute of music with a partial license/$70 per minute for exclusive license and are always negotiable, so please feel free to contact me for questions as I am very easy to get a hold of. My email is [email protected], or you can contact me through either the contact form on my site or calling me on Skype through my site as well. Thank you, and I look forward to hearing you!

2. TheGoatee

TheGoatee Member

Feb 19, 2014
    Now until the end of the month, get custom music for $20 per track! The is a special offer and is only offered until the end of March, so hurry while it lasts! (Limited to 5 tracks per game, limited to 2 1/2 min. per track)

3. TheGoatee

TheGoatee Member

Feb 19, 2014
    Last day for the deal! Hurry!

4. TheGoatee

TheGoatee Member

Feb 19, 2014
    The deal is now over, but the current pricing will only $30 a minute!

5. TheGoatee

TheGoatee Member

Feb 19, 2014
    For any new clients, prices have been updated to $15 a minute. This price is subject to change but any client who signs on with me before the change will get previous price, not the changed one. Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you!

6. TheGoatee

TheGoatee Member

Feb 19, 2014
    Available for a few more projects!

7. TheGoatee

TheGoatee Member

Feb 19, 2014
    Slight update to the site, check it out!

8. TheGoatee

TheGoatee Member

Feb 19, 2014
    Site update and price change. Still accepting work!

9. TheGoatee

TheGoatee Member

Feb 19, 2014
    Have a lot of room for your next project!