We need a new golf game

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by stlredbird, Feb 6, 2013.

1. stlredbird

stlredbird Well-Known Member

May 21, 2009
    If i could install Let's Golf 2 again I would.

I would love to see someone make another Hot Shots style golf game (that wasn't freemium) and would easily pay a premium price for it.

Who's with me?

Tiger Woods is ok but I just always loved the hot shots style.

Anyone know if any new golf games are in the works?

I'm normally not a gameloft basher, I enjoy many of their games, but what they did with Let's Golf is criminal.

2. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    I need a new golf game like I need a sore pee-pee! Got a bunch of 'em, still got HS2 downloaded. Can think of a lot of other things I'd rather see....... ;)

3. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    .....what the hell....

4. DonnyDJ76

DonnyDJ76 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Male
    Teacher
    Hackensack, NJ
    To the first poster, if you bought 'Let's Golf 2', you should be able to re-download it through your account even though the game is no longer available for purchase. I had to do this, as mine was accidentally deleted from the original iPad.

5. stlredbird

stlredbird Well-Known Member

May 21, 2009
    Where would I download it from? It's not available anymore since GL had it pulled.

6. workingman

workingman Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2012
    Maintanence
    Ma
    It's happened to me a few times before when a game was pulled it was also pulled from my dl list. If its no longer available the if its not already installed then you lose out.
    That's been my experience so far. I wish I could remember what the games were but I've dl over a thousand games and its impossible to remember them all