Arcade game suggestions!!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by epedemix, Sep 23, 2009.

1. epedemix

epedemix Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2009
    I have and play games such as

Peggle
    Cows in Space
    Lucky Coins
    Bounce Trap Tilt
    Spikey's Bounce Around

I really enjoy those type of games, and I know there are more games that are similar. Does anyone know more games that resemble these sort of games, that are semi-polished, and or fun?

2. Ravenblack

Ravenblack Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2009
    Singapore
    I see iBlast Moki in your sig. It seems to be a fun game and popular among players here. Have you got it yet?

3. epedemix

Aug 25, 2009
    Yea I did get iBlast Moki, and I got all the other games in my sig that have come out so far. Sorry I am lazy and havent updated it. I love iBlast Moki, definitely one of my fav games so far on the iPhone.

I am really intrigued by the Arcade Shooter/Pinball/Pachinko type games, but I am having a hard time finding them in the appstore. I listed the games above just to give an idea of which games I have and which games that I would consider good arcade games.

If you have any games that you deem worthy, and with similar attributes to those previous listed, I would greatly appreciate some ideas.

4. Ravenblack

Ravenblack Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2009
    Singapore
    There's Rochinko, which is sort of like Peggle. I haven't played it myself though.

5. epedemix

Aug 25, 2009
    I tried Rochinko, and it seemed to be a pretty decent game, but unfortunatly it was extremely slow on my iPhone 3g, and the rock shooter was very laggy. I dont know if it was the game or my phone, but it was unplayable :(

6. GregH

GregH Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2009
    You might want to take a look at my game: Super Juicy. Its a pretty frantic arcade/puzzle game as you get in the higher levels.