Mobile Chess Problems 123

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by APBCPT, Jun 7, 2011.

1. APBCPT

APBCPT Member

Feb 22, 2011
    #1 APBCPT, Jun 7, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2011
    Hi All,

I have developed an iPhone / iPod Touch chess puzzle app that will be released on the app store on this Thursday the 9th June. I believe it is unique as it covers 12 common checkmate patterns (with their own puzzles) as well as hundreds of other puzzles, covering mate in one, two and three - all in ONE app!

The app is called "Mobile Chess Problems 123".

The unique checkmate patterns feature coupled with the mate in 1, 2 and 3 puzzles will enable a beginner to improve their game and an intermediate player to brush up on their pattern knowledge and grow into the mate in 3 puzzles. Advanced players will just have fun solving a bunch a puzzles.

These puzzles are not "compositions" but rather practical type positions you could encounter at the chess board.

As an avid chess players myself I hope this will be useful to beginners, intermediate and advanced players.

The app has full support for seven languages: English, French, Dutch, German, Spanish, Ukranian and Russian.

I have attached some screen shots.

Attached Files:

2. APBCPT

APBCPT Member

Feb 22, 2011
    Thanks to those that have viewed and expressed interest. Tomorrow is the go-live! :)

I have also created a facebook page called "Mobile Chess Problems 123"