soosiz stuck on world 4

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by brighteyes74, Nov 7, 2009.

1. brighteyes74

brighteyes74 Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2008
    Harrow , England
    hi im stuck on world 4 level 3 downhill charge
    i get a couple of friends but i cant find where togo next when i slide down then bump my way up on the springs
    any help

2. galaxygrrl

galaxygrrl Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    San Francisco, CA
    #2 galaxygrrl, Nov 7, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2009
    Yeah, that is a little confusing. I took a screen shot for you.

I think you are stuck on this screen shot from what you have said. You need to jump where the blue arrows are and let gravity take you to the next place.

Then, soon you'll be stuck again , and you need to follow the red arrows and let gravity do it's thing again.

Attached Files:

3. brighteyes74

Dec 20, 2008
    Harrow , England
    i remember getting there but thought i was back to the start, ill try later

4. brighteyes74

Dec 20, 2008
    Harrow , England
    thnx galaxygrrl i finally done it ill prob be sstuck in a few more levels lol

5. galaxygrrl

galaxygrrl Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    San Francisco, CA
    There are few levels that I got pretty stuck on. I'm missing 4 gold metals and I have not decided if I want to go back to get them since the were the levels I just wanted to be done with.

Btw, the flower world was my favorite world. I thought they did a really good job of mixing things up on it and the concept is cool.

6. maranga77

maranga77 New Member

Dec 15, 2009
    World 3 level 3

hi guys, I love the game!! Discovered it a few days ago and am totally addicted..up to world 3 level 3.....where can you go once you have bounced on the guys head...I can't seem to get to the friend...or get any further up..as can't jump far enough...?? would love some help!!! Thanks

7. Fatcatmatt

Fatcatmatt Member

Dec 3, 2009
    Wow I am stuck on this level as well. I get to the right of the screen where I can see the three little dudes, but the platforms and gravity keep sliding you off to the right. And if I jump off I fall to the bottom of the screen what's the answer here?