Killer 7, would you like to see it on iPad (or iPhone)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by kioshi, Jun 24, 2012.

1. kioshi

kioshi Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2011
    Brazil
    #1 kioshi, Jun 24, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2012
    This was one of my fav PS2 games, and since it's not a traditional controlling FPS, I think it would translate very well to touch controls.

Would you like to see it? I think it'd be marvelous on the iPad - and well it was published by Capcom.

Gamecube review: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uuLyUL4eBs

Edit: I don't know what a 'Dolphin' is (in console terms) but found a sweet HD gameplay video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wl9ZM7J7U8&feature=related

(How do I directly embed a youtube video here?)

2. Nobunaga

Nobunaga Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2012
    I still have a ps2 copy of killer 7. Wicked game. I think the controls would translate perfectly to touch screen devices.

3. Dirty Harry Hannahan

Dirty Harry Hannahan Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2011
    Planet Earth
    Id like to see this game ported to iOS. :D

4. master lee

master lee Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2009
    Greece kos island
    Yes please I love suda 51 games and this one it's my Favorite!!!

5. kioshi

kioshi Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2011
    Brazil
    Yeah me too, I thought about this game when I was playing Ghost Trick, since Capcom published both, and both games ooze style and have touch friendly controls.

6. GeekyDad

GeekyDad Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2012
    Games Journalist
    Not only would love to see it, but I think it would make a great fit for the platform. Not sure I'd be willing to pay the Capcom tax, but I'd still love having it. Hell, give me an new Suda51 adventure instead (other than the frog thing he put out a while back).

7. kioshi

kioshi Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2011
    Brazil
    I'd pay the USD 10 they charged on Ghost Trick. But I'm obviously biased towards the game, Killer 7 got a lot of mixed reviews. Some websits gave it a 90 and others a 40.

8. killercow

killercow Well-Known Member

Dolphin was the codename of the gamecube ; )
    To embed just use this tag: [hdyoutube ]url[ /hdyoutube] (without the spaces)