Investing in games/apps

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by dominicreeves, Feb 20, 2010.

1. dominicreeves

dominicreeves Member

Feb 12, 2009
    Director
    London, UK
    Hi

I have a fund available, to (1) invest in new games/apps development, or (2) buy existing game/app titles that are released on iTunes (from developers that wish to sell up).

Please message me here.

Thank you
    Dominic

2. mehware

mehware Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2008
    Any more details?

3. dominicreeves

dominicreeves Member

Feb 12, 2009
    Director
    London, UK
    Thank you, yes. I am invested in several app/game developments right now, which I'm enjoying being a part of. This is structured around shareholdings in companies, rather than with individual developers.

Something I'm very interested in right now, is the idea of buying apps/games that have been released on iTunes, that any individual developer wishes to sell the rights to. Any titles released there, which have demonstrable earnings, or statistics (Flurry/Pinch) would be something I'd like to hear about - in your case of course, I would be interested to discuss Lockdown.

I'm happy to discuss any proposals (no matter how old the title), if you would like to contact me with a private message on this site (contact details are in my profile).

Thank you, and I hope to hear of some great apps/games soon

With best wishes
    Dominic