Colourfill for FREE - limited time

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Kokosan, Sep 3, 2014.

1. Kokosan

Kokosan Member

Oct 28, 2013
    #1 Kokosan, Sep 3, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2014
  2. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

I've tried Colourfill right now (iPad Air, latest iOS). It looks and sounds cool, although the idea isn't new. But sometimes (most of the times) it doesn't recognize my input when I want to draw a line. And that's a no-go for this kind of time-critical game. Please correct that! I can't recommend your software in this status.

3. JARVIS42

JARVIS42 Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2014
    Thanks. Fun and simple. Just the way I like it.

4. Kokosan

Kokosan Member

Oct 28, 2013
    #4 Kokosan, Sep 3, 2014
    Thank you for the feedback Habakuk. It's the first time I hear about this bug. I'll try to reproduce it on my iPad Air. It can take a few minutes to get used to the line swipe input, you have to swipe gently and quickly and make sure only one finger is on the screen but when you get it it can get fun and addictive =)

Thanks Jarvis42, I am so glad you enjoy it! I think I might just leave it for free because I get so many more downloads and I rather see more people enjoying it then making a few bucks out of it..

5. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

You provided this link:
    http://www.148apps.com/reviews/colourfill-review/

Quote from that link:

6. drach

drach Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2009
    I loved Qix, so I was happy to give this a try. It is a good concept but I would agree that the controls are not very responsive. It is nice to play Qix on the go though!

7. Kokosan

Kokosan Member

Oct 28, 2013
    #7 Kokosan, Sep 3, 2014
    The game use to hang and the controls were not responding anymore when I first released the game but an update took care of this.
    Seems like you have other controls issues so I am looking into it