Best Release Week Ever

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by TheOutlander, Jul 30, 2014.

1. TheOutlander

TheOutlander Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2014
    Hi, I just wanted to create this thread to ask your opinions about your best release week for iOS games and what games that came out you bought. :)
    Mine would be last year's November 14 week, (hell of a week it was) I bought:
    Oceanhorn
    EPOCH 2
    Neon Shadow (My best pick IMO)
    Stealth Inc.
    Lone Wolf
    I bought a $30 Gift Card just for all those new games and I spent all in mere 2 minutes :D

2. Empfmil

Empfmil Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2012
    Whichever week Wayward Souls was released.

3. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Would have to agree. But it would be easier if people can see which ones were released on which dates. :D

4. TheOutlander

TheOutlander Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2014
    Yes, I had to check the TA info page of NS for the release date, Apple should add the dates of both the release or update dates

5. New England Gamer

New England Gamer Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2009
    It does - if you look on the bottom of the app page it says version history and lists the dates and changes on that date for the app.

6. mr haptic

mr haptic Active Member

Jul 22, 2014
    That's a hard call as a lot of great games don't find an audience until quite awhile after release. Though that's changing thanks to review sites like this.

7. cookdesign

cookdesign New Member

Jul 31, 2014
    gonna check it out

New to this forum... All these games look pretty sick. Ima jump on it and see how I feel about your list. Thx