Soccer Agent - a Football Manager type strategy game with a twist. Show me the money!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by StevenNicola, Oct 7, 2015.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hi all

My name is Steven and I'm about to launch my first game called Soccer Agent for iPhone & iPad. It should appeal to fans of football strategy games like Football Manager and Football Chairman, although the twist is you are obviously a football agent.

The Game:

You must seek out promising young footballers and sign them to your agency with just one intention: to make money. Winning matches and trophies is not your concern — instead, you must build up your client roster and look after your players' careers. Negotiate their contracts, engineer transfers for them and look after their private lives, all the while taking your 10% of course! As the money rolls in you can buy flash status symbols with the ultimate aim of the game to become a filthy rich Super Agent representing the best players in the world.

Game features include:

• * Find promising youth players and sign them up to your agency
      * Tout your players to other clubs, but don’t let their chairman find out!
      * Negotiate transfer deals and contracts on behalf of your players
      * Find lucrative sponsorship deals for your players — don’t worry, you’ll get your 10%!
      * Upgrade your office so you can represent more players
      * Upgrade your Scout to discover better players — can you find the next wonderkid?
      * Upgrade your Commercial Manager to attract better sponsors
      * Buy luxury items and properties — show off your bling!
      * No ads
      * Achievements and Leaderboards on Game Center

The game will be free to download, with no ads, and only one in-app purchase — a Game Unlock for £2.99 which must be used after four seasons to continue. I am keen for gamers to download the game for free so they can see if they like it before buying.

I hope to submit it to the App Store in the next couple of weeks. Any questions or comments, feel free to ask. :)

You can find more info and screenshots here: http://socceragentgame.com

Thanks for reading.

2. Skylez

Skylez Active Member

May 15, 2015
    looks cool, instabuy for me!!!

3. Thanks Skylez, not long now hopefully!

4. After getting the green light from Apple, this game will be available to download from the App Store on Sunday November 29th, 2015. :)

5. Skylez

Skylez Active Member

May 15, 2015
  6. Lipinho

Lipinho New Member

Jun 2, 2016
    About game

Hey man , i'm portuguese, sorry for the mistakes, i like the game but one problem :(
    For play the game , have buy the game , and i no have money :(
    please create a game where it is not necessary to pay For play , thanks and congratulacions

7. I am glad you like the game. :)

However, I have to charge otherwise I make no money and then I can't make any more games.