All Chaotic Box Games On Sale for 99¢ or FREE!

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by ChaoticBox, Feb 27, 2012.

1. ChaoticBox

ChaoticBox Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Male
    Developer
    Toronto Canada
    Chaotic Box Presents: The Eli Hodapp Birthday Sale-a-bration! :D All Chaotic Box games are now 99¢ or FREE! Including...

Match Panic
    The arcade puzzle game that'll blow your mind!

Silverfish & Silverfish MAX
    Critically acclaimed, visually astounding, must-have arcade shooters.

Pinch 'n Pop! & Pollywog
    Chart topping App Store classics!

Cheers!

2. cplr

cplr Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2011
    Match Panic and Silverfish are both ####ing awesome and everyone should buy them.

3. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Yah, definitely some must have titles... I bought Silverfish MAX about a week ago... And at first I didn't really think the upgrade in graphics from the iPod version on 2x was too great, but after playing it a bunch, I'm definitely glad that I got it... And for a buck it's a freakin no-brainer... Then of course, if you don't have the original on your iPod, it's about as close to "classic" rank in the iOS world as you could get... For a buck, great buy. Both versions will NEVER leave my devices.

Never really got into Match Panic, but I imagine if you've got an iCade it would be a blast...

4. dylanmannen

dylanmannen Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2011
    sweden
    it's my sisters birthday to day too :p

5. slewis7

slewis7 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    I bought Silverfish MAX. I probably would not have bought it otherwise (I have too many unplayed arcade games), but any developer that is cool enough to support the humor of making a sale to celebrate Eli's birthday deserves my support.

If anyone does not have Match Panic, it is a lot of fun for such a simple game.

6. ChaoticBox

ChaoticBox Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Male
    Developer
    Toronto Canada
    I'm keeping this sale going for a couple more days 'cause Match Panic was just nominated for a Canadian Videogame Award :)

I'm confident it will easily crush the likes of Deus Ex and Assassin's Creed :p