Universal Elements Defender (Universal app by iJoy Group)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ivanmacheung, Dec 17, 2012.

1. shamane55

shamane55 Member

Jun 24, 2012
    When you have the gold, go to the shop and just buy it :) it automatically opens it

2. paragon00

paragon00 New Member

Apr 7, 2013
    hm.... but why do I have 50 of the normal eggs sitting in my inventory and I can't seem to use them at all.. :(

3. shamane55

shamane55 Member

Jun 24, 2012
    When you have 5k gold on you, go to the mini tab and double tap the gold icon (so the 5000 one). Should work >_>

4. paragon00

paragon00 New Member

Apr 7, 2013
    hi!! it works!! but what about using those eggs I picked up as drops from the monster? how do i use them? :(

5. shamane55

shamane55 Member

Jun 24, 2012
    Those are the eggs, you cannot buy the eggs if you have zero of them, only if you get one as a drop (it is used up when bought)

6. ivanmacheung

ivanmacheung Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2012
    New update!!!

Third Edit: Alert!!!! Major Update!!!!!!!

After months of development, finally Elements Defender major update is coming out!!

What's New?
    **Level-up System and Talent System

Player can get growth points by level-up and formulate growing strategy to improve power of defense crystals、young defender and magicrystal.

** New added Nightmare Mode and Hell Mode
    After player finishes the campaign mode, Nightmare Mode and Hell Mode will be unlocked to meet different player's needs. In these two modes, player's ability will be largely improved.

** New Staff and Elemental Essence
    A more powerful and magnificent staff is added for defender to kill massive enemies. Player can collect Elemental Essence to recast stave, and increase abilities of stave's burning and critical strike etc.

**Hidden Boss Fight
    Defeat hidden boss to get the precious loots.

**New Pets and Eggs hatching
    More pets and a whole new pet eggs hatching system are added. Collect them to help you defend the Magicrystal.

**More powerful Traps and Guards

**UI improvements
    **bugs fixed

Let us know what do you think about the update!!! Go get it!!!:D:D

7. chaos_envoys

chaos_envoys Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    still no icloud support.... :(

8. shamane55

shamane55 Member

Jun 24, 2012
    Well like I previously posted, the hidden boss is waaaaaay too powerful! Also I am kind of struggling with the nightmare mode even with a 5 star staff (air one), as in zone 3 on nightmare is INSANE! However, I am loving all the new additions. I would be really grateful though if the difficulty of the boss was toned down a bit, or if you could maybe let us have a free reskill every one hour of playing if we have premium game? (So that we can change the skills accordingly, thanks!)

9. ivanmacheung

Jun 15, 2012
    :D:D Thank you for your guys' support. Is it the most beautiful thing that we developers hear you gamers love the game? Tell us more what you think of the new additions and what you are expecting in the next updates.

:D:D Is there anyone expecting a promo code giveaway of paid version:confused::confused:?

10. Drumkit62

Drumkit62 Member

Aug 24, 2010
    Westfield, IN
    Using potions and traps in free version?

Am I missing something?

There doesn't seem to be a way to use the items in the free version. In some screen shots/videos I see a potion/trap bar at the bottom of the screen and a few extra buttons on the bottom right. I don't get any of those? Same on my iPad 3 and iPhone 5.

Just downloaded it last night. Confused.... :)

Really enjoying it so far, otherwise.

11. ChaosProdigy

ChaosProdigy Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2009
    Male
    Account Manager
    Boston
    Developer, i just bought your game full version to support you.

Can I please ask you just 1 question?

1. When, if at all is there any plans to implement a dual stick controls? As in a move scheme the likes of say Dungeon Hunter 4, where the stick reacts to where ever you put your left thumb on the left side of the screen and you can move without having to touch to move.

12. ivanmacheung

Jun 15, 2012
    No worries. The Potion/trap bar will appear while you move forward. Tutorial will show you how to best use potions and traps.:D:D

Excited to hear that you love Elements Defender.:) If this doesn't trouble you, will you be kind enough to leave a good review on the app store and this thread? :D:D

Just tell us all your thoughts about this game. Love to hear.

13. Drumkit62

Drumkit62 Member

Aug 24, 2010
    Westfield, IN
    #193 Drumkit62, Apr 16, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2013
    Thanks for the reply, Ivan. :) My character is level 8 and I have played several of the stages, but still no potion/trap bar. Could you check the latest build of the free version to verify the functionality? Maybe I am crazy. :D I see the potions collecting in my inventory, but there is literally no way to use them.

Also, there really was no explanation of how the defense towers work, though I figured it out by accident. I am not new to tower defense games, just got caught up in the action of protecting the crystal with my character. HA. Maybe you could add a few more pointers like this to the tutorial section? Do you have to stand right next to the towers to activate them (choose the attack spell) or is there a way to tap them and choose without standing next to them?

Would love a promo code giveaway, if you are considering... :D

Here's a screenshot...

Attached Files:

14. witedahlia

witedahlia Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2012
    Great new update! Keep up the good work!

15. Hukgwai

Hukgwai New Member

Apr 17, 2013
    Tesla freeze

Whenever I try to summon the pet Tesla, the game freezes. Any idea why this might be happening?

16. ivanmacheung

Jun 15, 2012
    It is a bug and we have submitted a new version to fix it today. :D:D Remember to update when it passes Apple's review.

17. ojtitus

ojtitus Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2010
    Male
    Canton, Ohio
    #197 ojtitus, Apr 18, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2013
    I have a problem not being able to gain crystals. I tap and collect them but next battle I don't have the additional one crystal anymore, hopefully this gets fixed soon. Otherwise, I really like the new update.

Edit: After playing a few more rounds the issue with crystals not accumulating seems to be fine now.

18. Drumkit62

Drumkit62 Member

Aug 24, 2010
    Westfield, IN
    Thoughts on my last post, Ivan? Update coming soon?
    Thanks!

19. midian3x

midian3x Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Could you please address the issue of no traps showing on the UI.

Drum has mentioned it and it occurs in my game too although mine is the paid version.

Just like Drum they do not appear if I walk forward.

Thank you

20. Drumkit62

Drumkit62 Member

Aug 24, 2010
    Westfield, IN
    Glad someone else is having the same problem. Thanks for chiming in, Midian. But you have the paid version? I was starting to think it only happened with the lite one.

New update doesn't seemed to have helped this problem, either.