Swordigo treasures walkthrough & Strategies - highly spoilerific!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by metalcasket, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Ryu Hayabusa

Ryu Hayabusa Member

May 5, 2012
    Personal Trainer
    I'm having trouble in the Great Cave puzzle
    [​IMG]

What is the route I need to take?

2. Dukefan3417

Dukefan3417 New Member

May 12, 2012
    Noob question...

Hello all!

I'm at 25% and I just collected the first shard. I have no idea how to get to the next section. Please help! According to the map on the 1st page, I need help getting from 6 to 8.

Thanks!

3. yaaargh000

yaaargh000 New Member

May 17, 2009
    Help for the treasure in greyhedge caves

I was wondering if anyone could clarify this...This level has the 3 jumping spiders and a swordsman in one of the holes you fall down just right above the treasure. If anyone could help me get this treasure that'd be great

4. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    #684 crex, May 14, 2012
    Last edited: May 14, 2012
    Somebody want to upload a picture on how to get the treasure in 22 (Greyhedge Village)? The picture in the first post isn't working.

EDIT: Nvm, figured it out.

5. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    Yeah crex, I'll re-upload the pictures that came down (for some reason).

From the portal in 6, just run for it straight towards the right. You will need the bomb spell to get you through the destructible wall though.

6. Psac42

Psac42 Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2011
    Finally finished the game.
    Man, fighting yourself was a b-tch!
    Definitely a feeling of accomplishment considering how damn hard the game could be at times. Swordigo 2 would be an insta-buy, I hope the game sold/sells well.

7. dunstop

dunstop New Member

May 14, 2012
    Where can I get the dimension rift spell? I'm stuck @ #29 where the key is unreachable.

8. crex

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    I'm trying to get the achievement where I visit every single place in the game, but for Swear that there is not one place I haven't visited yet. Are there any secret places that I should know about?

9. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    Have you visited every building in every town? That's usually what the problem is for a lot of people.

10. shaqfearsyao

shaqfearsyao New Member

Dec 14, 2011
    I need help completing the snowy peaks quest. There is no snowy peaks on the map, just snowy slopes. Is it the same thing? I've gone back and forth from the snowly slopes and the frozen temple to no avail. Tried the tips but couldn't get them to work. Where is snowy peaks located? Did the name change or something?

11. dumpatrump

dumpatrump Member

May 15, 2012
    I cant get the stupid thing to swing high enough. I run back and forth and it starts to swing but then stops and I can't make the jump in Florennum's dungeon.

12. crex

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    OMG Yes! Thank you so much! 100% complete now! Woohoo!

13. dstryr712

dstryr712 New Member

May 15, 2012
    Keys

I'm at the world's end with the double locked doors, and I'm one key short. (In addition to one key in the crypt missing as well...) Nowhere near enough shards to buy 2 keys and I'm not looking to grind for a week. Does anyone have any info on the key locations, so I can try to track down which I've missed?

Thanks!

14. Tonescrew

Tonescrew New Member

May 15, 2012
    Hi for number 22 the picture appears to be deleted. Could you kindly post it again if not teach me how to get past that house?

15. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    #695 Echoseven, May 15, 2012
    Last edited: May 15, 2012
    I've re-uploaded that picture and added a plaintext description just in case. I'll look at the other pictures too and see why they could've been taken down...

You're going against the platform's momentum if it stops while you're running. To start, stand on any side - let's say right. From there, hold left until you're at the end of the platform, pause and wait for the platform to start moving right before you run to the right. Then repeat. If you're running left while the platform is moving right, you're cancelling the movement which, of course, makes it stop.

16. sneak3

sneak3 Member

May 15, 2012
    #696 sneak3, May 15, 2012
    Last edited: May 15, 2012
    Guys, EVERNIGHT FOREST.

Where is the 2nd treasure?

There's one that u have to break 2 sets of rocks. How about the other one?

Ty!

17. shaqfearsyao

shaqfearsyao New Member

Dec 14, 2011
    Bumping this.

18. Nishimare

Nishimare Well-Known Member

May 19, 2011
    Freelance Model , Full time ShoppEr
    iN YoUr HeArT~
    The 26A Treasure , anyone can enlighten me how to get that? I just cant find the " infested cave " :(

19. dumpatrump

dumpatrump Member

May 15, 2012
    thanks dude! you are a life saver...all five flavors!!!

20. 4ever_twins

4ever_twins New Member

Feb 29, 2012
    I'm at 26a of the picture but can't find any "right path" to go. I have jumped on those falling rocks for hours but none of them leads me to the treasure. Can anyone please explain a little bit to me? Thanks a lot.