SSERunner: Endless Runner with customizable Samurai

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by vladrad, Aug 3, 2016.

1. vladrad

vladrad Member

Dec 26, 2015
    #1 vladrad, Aug 3, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2016
    Hello All!

We are a two person team who just released our second game SSERunner. We have been working hard the last 6 months and hope you enjoy it. For our art we went Japanese wood block print style. There are 52 two unlockable (armors and horse) items!

You can view the trailer here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaTL5uWiBWU

The rules are simple:
    -Keep pressing the green buttons when they light up. If you miss you lose health.
    -Tilt your phone up and down to deflect the ninja stars. If you miss you lose health.
    -Try to get as far as possible.
    -Your best score is submitted to the leader board. The leader board everyday gets reset and the scores are cleared. You will get paid out daily. Remember to come back and post a new score daily, and you'll get 30 gold. If you fall into the top 10 you will get extra gold!
    -With your money you can buy new armor at the black smith.

Features:
    -52 armors and horses to unlock
    -Daily leaderboards
    -Matchmaking multiplayer. Duel Random people.
    -No in app purchases of any kind. We want to keep it as competitive as possible.

Please feel free to give us any feedback. We'd love to hear it. We have some good ideas where to go next with your support.

Here is the Google Play link:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sloth.broth.samurai&hl=en

2. vladrad

vladrad Member

Dec 26, 2015
    Hey thanks for giving it a shot. Ill check yours out now! I tried to get the video to work but the [ hdyoutube ] tag is not working for me for some reason. Am i doing something wrong?

3. vladrad

vladrad Member

Dec 26, 2015
    Ok I got the video fixed :)