upcoming action puzzle game - Heal The Zombie

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by tsangwailam, Oct 22, 2009.

1. Hi all,

I am wailam from Digicrafts. A small studio which develop iphone game. We have just submit our first action puzzle game - Heal the Zombie.

Story

In an experiment, Mr. Zombie drank an unknown medicine and started to turn into a zombie. He was cursed that if he dies, he will become a real zombie. Fortunately he found that the power from crystals can save his life. Now Mr. Zombie is dying. Extract power from the crystals to heal him.

Game Play

Unlike ordinary 1-by-1 moving-gems puzzles, Heal the Zombie brings you a new "Rubik's Cube" style row-shift plus orientation changing control experience. It is optimized for touch screen and 4-orientation gaming.

Extract power from crystals by forming squares and circles to remove them. Chain your score in the time limit, and rotate your iPhone for combos.

When magic power is charged up, magic scrolls can be used for special effects.

Count-down crystals will appear in higher levels. Clean them up before they turn into stones. Stones can only be removed by circling them or using magic scroll.

The game consists of 2 modes, namely time attack mode and arcade mode, which is exclusive on the iPhone version.

Let go for a trailer. video

Game screen

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Kunning

Kunning Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2009
    Interesting concept! :)

3. Devilishly Good

Devilishly Good Well-Known Member

May 1, 2009
    The Underworld
    yeah, definitely an interesting implementation of a matching game! cool :)

4. Thanks your comments.

It is in process of Apple approval. Hope to live soon in this week. Will post more game play later. And may have promo code giveaway.

5. Mister Mumbles

Mister Mumbles Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2009
    Slaving peon.
    Not here; not there; not anywhere!
    Looks pretty good. I'll be keeping my eye out for this one.