Games i would love to see made..

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Jubei, Nov 5, 2008.

1. Jubei

Jubei New Member

Nov 5, 2008
    There are a few iPhone games i would love to see...
    Maybe if people post here what games they would like (realistically speaking) developers who browse this website will get new ideas and maybe develop some of them..

here are some games i would like

1. Yugioh: yes i know alot of people hate yugioh, the show is actually pretty dumb but i would love to play a card/strategy game. and Yugioh games are pretty fun..

2. Age of Empires (or something similar): Yes i am aware of Strategic Assault, if the game was drastically improved i would be ok with that, otherwise a new game needs to be made...

3. more rpg games, because they are just awesome.!

2. super6ft7

super6ft7 Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2008
    realistically, I think someone should get in touch with the makers of some Internet gems, everyonce in a while I think "this game would be awesome on iPhones"

But really until they make a replica gow2 with same graphics, nothing is as good as papi+

3. McGill

McGill Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2008
    Florida
    I'd like to add one to the list...

RATS & SPEARS!!!

Used to be one of my favorite mobile games on palm.

4. pablo19

pablo19 Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2008
    nitrome

ABSOLUTE ANY GAME from nitrome.com they make great games and some of them would be awsome to have for the iphone/ipod touch

5. twokidtech

twokidtech Member

Jul 21, 2008
    I know it sounds really gay but I tried one DBZ game and it was pretty good, but that's because I like fighting games... right now there's only Funky Punch in the App Store. and even though the DBZ games have really weird names (look it up if you want to know) I would like to see a high-quality fighting game on the App Store... come to think of it, even if it's NOT dbz... yeah actually let's scratch out DBZ and make it any high-quality fighting game that plays well with replay value...

6. Armbruster

Armbruster Well-Known Member

I'm working on a GameBoy Advanced emulator. You can hook up any ROM in the library to play (download it straight from the game), including Mario Kart Advanced and the Pokemon series. Expect a release date once I earn $99 for the AppStore Developer thing. Hopefully Apple approves it.

7. tunawrap

tunawrap Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2008
    sweet! an emulator! i hope apple approves it!(yeah right)

8. (klondike)

(klondike) Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2008
    @Armbruster
    Apple won't approve any emulators. ZodTTD already tried Apple rejected it and plus it's illegal to download a Rom you don't own (I do it anyway). The only way your gonna release an emulator is through Cydia or Installer.app. If Apple accepts it though I'll gladly buy it.

9. rootbeersoup

rootbeersoup Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    No way would Apple approve an emulator

10. Armbruster

Armbruster Well-Known Member

I was going to release it for free. Too bad Apple's a prick, it would make a good addition. I don't want to release stuff on Cydia, I would just feel dirty.

11. (klondike)

(klondike) Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2008
    @Armbruster
    I would have bought it even if it was $10! That's too bad though. Seriously though you should release it on Cydia! If you've already done all this work on it then you should get it out there! I would download it for sure.

12. mar12

mar12 Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2008
    a kickboxing game !!! my kingdom for a kickboxing or good fighting game.....well maybe not my kingdom but i would give up 10 clams...

13. Chiller ONE

Chiller ONE Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Nurse
    Sweden
    A good fighting game would be awesome. Something like Mortal Kombat...

I would also love to see a Contra clone!

14. Maythius

Maythius Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2008
    You guys are all forgetting the obvious choice

I think we need to write a petition to have namco create
    a full fledged:

Katamari game!

That would be amazing!

15. plaidman

plaidman Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2008
    I've seen and said it earlier... I'd pay good money for a decent Elite game.

16. super6ft7

super6ft7 Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2008
    A well done wii sports clone, touch and motion controls

17. jakemann23

jakemann23 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2008
    a solid rpg would be sweet. also, i think it would be easy to do an rts. touch screen and rts just seem to be made for eachother.

18. jwbrent

jwbrent Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2008
    California
    Hexcite! A great board game I first played on the GBC.

19. 1337brian

1337brian Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2008
    In My Head
    I want...

I want to see a clone of an old Sega Genesis game called General Chaos -http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_chaos. It was a multiplayer game and if they could somehow implement online mulitplayer, I would pay $20.00

20. eyemh8

eyemh8 Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2008
    To stay stupid
    Estes Park co.
    FPS: Duke nukem 3d or rise of the triad (ROTT). with online play would be a plus.