Openfeint Achievements

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by k1ngofk1ngs, Feb 15, 2010.

1. k1ngofk1ngs

k1ngofk1ngs Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    New Zealand
    Hi everybody just wondering if there i s a disscusion site that lists the Openfeint achievements for the games that they are on, (similar to xbox360achievements.org)? I got Boxteriety the other day and all of the achievements are listed as secret and I only have 3 more to go, and without knowing what they are it makes it hard to get them. I have done everything thats possible to do in the game and achievements make it have more replay value.

So any ideas?

Should we start one in these forums?

Feedback appreciated.

2. David7

David7 Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2010
    South Dakota
    Kinda.

Actually maybe this isn't what you mean.

3. Awe

Awe Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2009
  4. k1ngofk1ngs

Oct 21, 2009
    New Zealand
    Yeah bummer would be good to have something a bit more comprehensive. Maybe as more and more games start to use it we might see something better pop up.

5. txag2005

txag2005 Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Maybe contact the developer...most smaller developers are probaly happy to help out customers.

6. Zincous

Zincous Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2008
    Sacramento, CA
    Yeah this is what I would have recommended, but it's missing a lot (most) games.

There's no website that discussion OF hidden achievements only like your talking about that I know of.

It'd be really nice if one was setup.
    Or a place to trade that info, like you telling me info on how to do a secret achievement if I tell you how to get one you need too type of thing.

7. Nightowl89

Nightowl89 New Member

May 31, 2010
    Hey guys I've currently taken over as the administrator an editor of iphoneachievements.org and will be adding 3-5 new lists of games each day where possible, to add to over the 100 we already have.

In addition as with The Creeps we now have an active froum where people are sharing secret achievements, and each list now has a difficulty out of 5 on how hard they are to achieve for those who want to gather points. Ie Map My Mind has 5 starts as it is physically impossible to get them

8. Nightowl89

Nightowl89 New Member

May 31, 2010
    im also looking for anyone who wants to be part of our team to help us get lists up, along with writing reviews for achievement based games.

If there is any game with achievements you can't get or are stuck on, let me know and i'll get it up on the site so a discussion can be started with those who might already have it

NO89

9. k1ngofk1ngs

Oct 21, 2009
    New Zealand
    Sounds good I see the site has changed a bit since I last looked at it. I think a secret achievement part is a good idea. Don't want to ruin it for some people but also sometimes you just need that one last achievemtn and have no idea how to get it, so if people share these that would be good.

10. PhagoCychotic

PhagoCychotic Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    I guess and easy way is to take a screen shot of the OF list of achievements accomplished and post on that site?

11. Nightowl89

Nightowl89 New Member

May 31, 2010
    ? I didn't quite understand this post, I guess your on about posting secret achievements. :)

Just a new update, so far we have doubled our daily userbase over the last few weeks, and I am working hard to try and create a system where users can log in to their Social Platform names and use their gamer tag/ points scored alongside their login to our, site which is obviously difficult given the variety of platforms.

We will continue to adding new lists everyday as this can only beneift what i'm trying to achieve