*(un)Official* Aralon help Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by crex, Dec 15, 2010.

1. kevin_mackay

kevin_mackay New Member

Feb 28, 2013
    Help! Is anyone still here, I was late to find Aralon..

I stupidly sold the dragon tooth, not knowing it was needed for a quest.

Does that mean I can never complete the quest, nor what sounds like a string of other quests that only happen if you can talk to the dragon?

I don't want to start over, I got to level 20 by walking around killing bigger and bigger things without realizing I need to do quests to move the story along.

THANKS if theres a way out.

If the developer guy is still around, I'd be happy to pay for expansions. $7 is peanuts for the duration of fun this is. Same moey gets me a sandwich at Subway, go ahead and make it $20. It does not take long to realize you get what you pay for.:)

2. raiton

raiton New Member

Mar 2, 2013
    #1762 raiton, Mar 2, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2013
    Hi, I have a problem in Aralon. I'm actually doing quest "The Plan", now I have to use the Scepter of Hammara against Merificus. I have to enter the royal palace and use this. But Merificus isn't there. In the royal palace is only King,Darius and some guards. I can't find Merificus anywehere.

I'm sending screenshot with the royal palace, and quest status:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. kevin_mackay

kevin_mackay New Member

Feb 28, 2013
    Done (better late than never)

In case others get stuck like me, and find that the helpful power gamers have moved on to the next thing...

1) you need the map posted in this thread around page 50 to do temple of aura. Otherwise you will churn for hours.

2) do the side quests.

3) if you sell the dragons tooth, oops, don't worry you don't need to have it, you only need to have once had it.

4) you must get Helgas ring... It is not technically needed, but provides shortcuts. Kill ug and take it.

5) if you stupidly kill both dragons before you need ice fang to get to the big fight on the impossible mountain, you can 'mountain hop' there with aforementioned Helgas ring. Wiggle up a nearby mountain then float across. Oops I did that.

6) the ending is nothing special, but it feels good to finish.

49-and-a-half level ogre fighter with 40 strength and 100k++ gold signing off.

Thanks guys for all the help.

4. raiton

raiton New Member

Mar 2, 2013
    But I still don't know what to do with my problem with using scepter of hammara against merificus :/

5. kevin_mackay

kevin_mackay New Member

Feb 28, 2013
    Maybe go back to Darius and he'll assume you did it anyway?

6. raiton

raiton New Member

Mar 2, 2013
    #1766 raiton, Mar 7, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2013
    I didn't use the scepter on merificus yet. When I speak with Darius I can choose *The Plan but there is only status with uncompleted quest.

7. raiton

raiton New Member

Mar 2, 2013
    So can anyone help me with this ?

8. steelcaress

steelcaress New Member

Jul 4, 2012
    Can't continue "the Plan"

I'm in Callaheim. I've completed every section of the quest "the Plan" thus far up to the point where I'm supposed to use the rod on Mereficus to get him to drop his illusion.

My problem: I talk to Darius. I use the rod on Mereficus. He dies, and I can loot his body (nothing on him at all). The quest is listed as incomplete, and even talking to Darius again prompts him to ask me if I've used the rod yet?

Checking walkthroughs, I've found that:
    (A) I have completed all sections of the main quest in the correct order
    (B) He's supposed to turn into a demon or something and kidnap Gorak.

Gorak is still there, the King is still messed up, and Mereficus' body vanishes if I leave the Royal Quarters.

Is this a bug? Or am I missing something?

9. Destiny786

Destiny786 New Member

May 11, 2013
    aralon keeps crashing everytime i enter mountain pass

hi, so it keeps crashing everytime i enter the mountain pass to complete the icefang quest, im using a second gen ipod touch, ios 4.2.1, my mage level is 40
    anyone got any ideas?

10. Jet123

Jet123 Member

Jun 9, 2013
    #1770 Jet123, Jun 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2013
    To find merificus, he is beside the king (owen) in the palace,

------------spoilers------------

Later on, he teleports to shadowspire, where you need to kill him in the last quest, flying there with the help of an other dragon.

PS: to kill the boss in the temple of azra, u only need to hide behind a pilar for his first shot, after that, he does 60 damage

11. Jet123

Jet123 Member

Jun 9, 2013
    Lol

Guys, to parry, you need to press the button with the shield that is just over the attack button, though if u HAVE a shield, well it is called a block. When u have 86 % chance to parry, it means you will parry 86 times on a hundred times you will press that button. Thank you.

12. Jet123

Jet123 Member

Jun 9, 2013
    You will cross cooking fires in the desert ( level 22) and in some random camp beside some giants ( level 25) maybe you will find some somewere else, but it is not very important in the story.

13. Jet123

Jet123 Member

Jun 9, 2013
    1. No

2. Beside Taryn ridge, look on the map and go to Ug, he sends u to Og, just kill Og and take the ring, it is kinda mixing up

PS: i might have swithcht the names, but the first one gives u a quest.

14. Drazzbil

Drazzbil New Member

Jun 23, 2013
    What is the most powerful weapon in the game when playing as a Warrior?

How can I get it?

15. minerofminecraft

minerofminecraft New Member

Jul 8, 2013
    #1775 minerofminecraft, Jul 8, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2013
    where do you get cobalt amore

plz I have the best stuff except for the darn cobalt amore if you can help me help!!!!!!!!!!:confused:
    and where do you get the best sword before you get to shadow spire my sword is 110 attack so help

16. weinerbeater

weinerbeater New Member

Jul 13, 2013
    Has anyone tried fighting Sheba as a mage? None of the fire spells work against it, and you only have 2 or 3 non-fire spells that will do any damage to it. Anyone else find anything different?

17. Tigergill

Tigergill New Member

Jul 15, 2013
    Was this question ever answered. Have been around whole keep about 3 times and can't find switch. Have already spoken to Gorak.

Thanks!

18. Venerable Nanda

Venerable Nanda New Member

Jan 23, 2014
    Buddhist Monk
    Cambodia
    Need help with the balm for the dragon

Hello Everyone,

I could need help to find the ingredient "Yuma Seed" to create the balm for the dragon.

Thank you guys . . .
    Venerable Nanda #

19. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Yuma seeds here:

20. Venerable Nanda

Venerable Nanda New Member

Jan 23, 2014
    Buddhist Monk
    Cambodia
    Thank you very much for your kindness help, undeadcow ��
    May Buddha bless you ��

Yes even Buddhist Monks like to play games, some times :)