Universal Hero Siege - (By Panic Art Studios)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Bronxsta, Dec 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duke12

Duke12 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2013
    Cannot play with necromancer. Cant name him. It also seems to choose the one not ingame yet when yo try to name it

2. Rawk GWJ

Rawk GWJ Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2014
    I love this game, but I had to delete it. The many bugs just made it unplayable. I can't play as the Pyro. I want to buy one of the new characters, but I'm afraid it will also be bugged. It also keeps asking for my App Store password over and over again.

3. ImJPaul

ImJPaul Well-Known Member

May 23, 2012
    Male
    MGMT!
    Baltimore
    Just started playing this game again last week and I've been completely sucked in all over again. So much fun. Not a bug to be found for me.

4. Panicci

Panicci Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2012
    CEO of my own company
    Finland
    Hello again guys,

I really have to apologize for not being active over here. There has been alot that happened between the time i last posted here.

So we got to steam and we got to PSN thanks to steam. So now the game is pretty multiplatform and what is actually exciting is the fact that we have been developing online multiplayer for the game and what we did today was test playing between PS4, PC and iPad Air. The game worked, PERFECTLY!

There was this era of shit too, when game maker released this new surface system into the software which caused the game to LAG alot! Because of this we dropped the mobile support complitely for some time. We didnt want to do that but we had no options as we were totally in the power of game maker.

Now for some reason it works again and we can continue supporting the game.

So we are releasing a DLC package on the 28th of July which will bring new class, new act, new enemies and such. But more importantly it will bring the Early Access to the cross platform multiplayer which will work between all the different platforms!!!

Get HYPED!

Here is the trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqUQAbN2RtQ

And yeah stay strong people! I will add this link to my bookmarks and check all the questions that might pop up and answer with my best knowledge! Cheers guys!

PS.

We have been checking the thread for bugs which will all be fixed :) The reason its not already done is what i explained above.

5. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Been keeping up with you guys on YouTube ;)

It was cool seeing the early stages of multiplayer. I'm psyched for the update!

6. Panicci

Dec 29, 2012
    CEO of my own company
    Finland
    nice to hear! :) We will have a few days to complitely check out that the mobile version is working so its going to be neat! ^^

7. jared9876

jared9876 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Dallas TX
    Ok so thinking about getting this game! I have a 4th gen iPod and it says it is not working now... Should I wait for that to be fixed or does it work enough that I can buy it now? Also how much will the DLC cost? Cause I partly want this game for the new multiplayer....

8. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Deleted to save space at some point even though I knew it always gets updates. Going to have to download again ready for any multiplayer.

9. Panicci

Dec 29, 2012
    CEO of my own company
    Finland
    iPods dont work, the game consumes so much memory the iPod cant handle it :/ this could be tackled by making the game in a smaller scale, but we are working it for PC and consoles mainly now :/.

And probably 4th gen devices wont have enough juice to run it due to problems with game maker..

10. jorgesalvador

jorgesalvador Active Member

May 8, 2012
    Purchased this game after seeing the preview for the next big update as it looked fun, but it crashes on launch on my iPhone 4S, shortly after opening it.

I guess the device should not be in the list of compatible ones if it can't run it!

11. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Update is live!

Samurai Class, new Act, and more :D

12. TotallyImba

TotallyImba Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2010
    United Kingdom
    Two questions. The icon for the app seems to have changed when I search the store but once I click on the game from the search results, the icon is the same? What is the actual app icon?

Does this game have a cloud sync of some kind between devices?

13. Duke12

Duke12 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2013
    When I try online it asks me to update my game....?

14. ojtitus

ojtitus Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2010
    Male
    Canton, Ohio
    Because I believe you have to purchase the new $2.99 IAP character(Samurai) to get any of the new stuff added with this update.

15. Duke12

Duke12 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2013
    I did, bought 4,99 one even

16. JCho133

Jul 27, 2012
    Sweet! This'll be a blast online

17. ojtitus

ojtitus Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2010
    Male
    Canton, Ohio
    I just saw that Panic Art Studio posted on their Facebook page a few hours ago saying that the multi-player isn't working yet for iOS.

18. JCho133

Jul 27, 2012
    Awww :(

19. Duke12

Duke12 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2013
    Ok, cheers

20. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    #640 undeadcow, Sep 4, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2014
    Another seemingly epic update that does nothing to address repeated crashes on my iPod 5G running iOS 7. Blah!

Edit: Rebooted my device let me get through the menus only to crash immediately after the first stage begins, what is the meaning of this?
    All new material is in the form of a "Karp of Doom" DLC IAP expansion pack. For $2.99 you get online multiplayer (apparently not yet live for iOS), Act 5 - "Plains of Karponia," Samurai class, new relics, new bosses. If you purchase a $4.99 "Collector's Edition" it comes with "Cyberpunk Samurai" (probably a skin), "Karp Mask" (a fish face), and "Aqua Name Color" (your name can appear blue).

There is also a notice that "future content updates come only for the DLC."

The IAP expansion content seems justified; I just wish the game was stable enough to enjoy again.